47 Sweet Girl Xin Keyi

The next day, Gu Shuzhou got up early, but he didn't expect that Xin Keyi got up earlier than him.

When he saw her in the living room, the teenager was a little startled.

"Morning, come over for breakfast." Xin Keyi was coming out of the kitchen with porridge, and saw Gu Shuzhou staring at him intently, and his old face was a little hot.

She knew he must be looking at the dress on his body.

She had found the dress from the bottom drawer last night.

Macaron purple background with white jade polka dots, embroidered doll collar, cuffs are also playful wood ears, and a pair of white platform canvas shoes on the feet.

In short, everything went in the direction of "tender", and even when Xin Keyi looked in the mirror herself, she felt as if she had returned to her high school days.

She herself didn't know why she was like this, but she was a little unconvinced when she thought of the delicate and soft cute that belonged to a girl on Yu Yao's body.

Until the two of them were already sitting face to face at the dining table, Gu Shuzhou still couldn't look away.

"Okay, almost, if you look at me again, I'll replace it." Xin Keyi was embarrassed by the young man's straight eyes, stood up and pretended to leave.

Gu Shuzhou hurriedly grabbed her: "Don't change, it's very good-looking."

Xin Keyi was originally pretending, but was pulled by him and sat back, his mouth pouted: "Then you are not allowed to stare anymore." After

saying that, he also had a bad cold, and there should be a limit to pretending to be tender. What kind of mouth, really think that you are an underage girl?

Quickly pursed his lips, and his chopsticks poked the rice grains in the bowl.

Gu Shuzhou also lowered his head and drank porridge obediently, but the smile floating at the corner of his lips could not be suppressed.

She really looks good today.

Although I am usually very beautiful, I always feel a sense of distance, whether it is holding my sister's shelf or posing as a teacher.

Now it's different, she looks like his peers, dressed playfully and cutely, her hair is tied into a high ponytail, and with the movement of swaying, the whole person is full of girlish and spiritual, not at all contrary.

He liked it so much that he wanted to hold her and kiss her until she couldn't breathe.

After breakfast, the two went out, and met the grandmother and other old ladies who returned from square dancing in the alley, and were caught praising again.

This time, even Gu Shuzhou was included, "this boy is really handsome", "really tall", "skin is so white", all kinds of simple and sincere adjectives.

But what most cares for Shuzhou's heart is the "golden boy and jade girl" said by the grandmother with the red fan.

Well, that's right, isn't it a golden boy and a jade girl, born a couple, the boy thought to himself.

It was rare that he, who rarely had an expression in the face of strangers, actually smiled at the old ladies: "Thank you." "

On the bus, there were also many people watching them, especially a few girls carrying school bags and looking like they were going to concentrate on make-up classes, just staring at them so directly, chattering and discussing.

"It's a good match~" "

Which school?" It's also too eye-catching.

"So envious.

Xin

Keyi counted the sites very seriously, and did not notice what the girls were saying.

On the contrary, Gu Shuzhou, although his face could not be seen, his heart was happy.

He clicked on WeChat, found Shencheng's newly changed little tiger avatar, and sent him a red envelope of 200 yuan.

The head quickly reacted, and before the red envelope was received, five question marks were sent in a row.

【Brain axe:????? What the hell, trying to keep me? Young Master Ben is very valuable. 【

Mr. Gu: Tuition fees.