5 Teenage Thoughts

Gu Shuzhou led Xin Keyi to walk quickly on the path by the river.

At this time, Xin Keyi discovered the teenager's trembling after realizing it.

"Shuzhou? Book boat? She called him twice, and the boy stopped.

His breathing was messy, and his voice was a little shaky: "What's wrong?"

Xin Keyi realized that the calmness and maturity just now were all pretended by Gu Shuzhou.

Yes, even though he is already half a head taller than her, but he is still a 15-year-old child, he will obviously be afraid, but he still firmly stands up and takes her away.

Xin Keyi's heart is warm, after being an orphan for so many years, except for her grandmother, no one has treated her well like this.

She pulled him to sit down on a stone bench by the river beach: "Let's eat here, and when we go back to eat, we will be scolded to death by grandma." "Good

. The boy untied the plastic bag in his hand, opened the lunch boxes one by one, and placed them on the side of the stone bench.

Xin Keyi drank Episprite, and the pain on the tip of her tongue really eased a lot.

"Thanks. She tilted her body and bumped her head against Gu Shuzhou's shoulder: "You are really my little hero."

"I'm not small. The teenager emphasized.

Xin Keyi covered her mouth and smiled: only children will emphasize that they have grown up.

However, when she casually glanced at the shadows of the two people on the ground, she was surprised to find that Gu Shuzhou's was really a full circle larger than herself.

Well, she admitted, he did grow up quite a bit more.

"I know, big hero, so brave, can protect my sister, it's great!" The

last sentence she said deliberately was very exaggerated.

Under the moonlight, Gu Shuzhou's laughter was blown to her ears by the breeze.

Xin Keyi looked up at him.

The young man's eyebrows were deep, the bridge of his nose was high, and the light and shadow outlined his vivid silhouette, indeed, he was a little less immature and sharper than two months ago.

A lot handsome, but... Not as cute as a child.

She took a bite of the roasted green pepper with some regret, chewed it indiscriminately, and suddenly frowned.

"So spicy, so spicy! Here you go, I won't eat it!

She bit her tongue and inhaled, her white little face turned hot red.

Gu Shuzhou took it and took a bite on the place where she had just eaten.

Not spicy, but a little sweet.

This...... Does it count as indirect kissing?

**

Although Gu Shuzhou was admitted to the provincial high school, he stepped on the line to admit, which means that he is the one at the bottom of the class.

Xin Keyi bought him reference materials and auxiliary study books, hoping that he could take advantage of the summer vacation to check and fill in the gaps and get good results in the post-admission examination.

Such...... So that it will not hurt his self-esteem, but also impress the teacher.

It's just that most of the boys at this age are playful, and Xin Keyi is a little distressed, what if Gu Shuzhou is unwilling to learn?

Who knows, teenagers don't play cards according to common sense.

He divided the large pile of reference books into two stacks, placed them on the desk, and said to Xin Keyi with a smile: "Thank you sister, I will study hard and will not disgrace you."

Xin Keyi was stunned, and it took a while to understand what Gu Shuzhou meant.

She was worried about him, and he was thinking about her.

She also laughed and reached out to rub the boy's silky hair into a hairy one: "Our family is really good." After

Xin Keyi left, Gu Shuzhou opened the exercise book and held the pen in his hand, but he didn't write a word for a long time.

He was distressed.

It is obvious that Xin Keyi has only regarded him as a child until now, and it is clear that he is more than half a head taller than her.

If, at the age of 18, would she still treat him as a child?

The teenager wrote down a line of numbers on scratch paper: 919.

This is his countdown to adulthood.

By the day he came of age, he had something to say to Xin Keyi.