29 Half Held

Grandma sat down on the sofa in the hall on the first floor, took the TV remote control and turned it on.

Xin Keyi felt a headache, it seems that grandma will not go back to the room in a short time, what should I do?

"Sister, do you want to put your underwear on first?

Gu Shuzhou "kindly" reminded that he deliberately lowered the volume, and the hoarseness in his voice was also covered.

Xin Keyi's face was hot, and he realized that there was a vacuum underneath him.

"You... You turn around first. She said as she poked the boy's shoulder to make him turn away, and in the process, her eyes wandered, determined not to look at the giant object awakened in his crotch.

As for the panties... She was embarrassed to look at the almost transparent wad of cloth in her hand, so thin, and the fabric was still so little, could this be called underwear?

This is a Valentine's Day gift from her best friend Feiya this year, saying that it can attract peach blossoms.

She still remembers Fei Ya grinning and giving her the slogan: "Men say yes when they see it!" The

man felt that she didn't know if it was good or not, Xin Keyi only knew that she was about to die of embarrassment because of this underwear.

She pursed her lips, gently scooped up the hem of her nightdress, unfolded her panties, and lifted one leg...

"Ke Yi, Ke Yi, are you taking a bath? "Outside the door, I suddenly remembered my grandmother's voice.

Xin Keyi just put on one leg, still independent in the Golden Rooster, almost scared to death when he heard the sound, and the whole person lost his center of gravity and fell forward.

Gu Shuzhou didn't expect his grandmother to come and knock on the bathroom door, and he was nervous, when he suddenly felt a heat behind him, and it seemed that two soft things were attached to his back.

"Sister..." he asked in a low voice, and before he could finish his title, he was covered by a soft hand.

Xin Keyi was a thief with a weak heart, and he didn't care what he looked like now, first made sure that Gu Shuzhou couldn't make a sound, and then he was relieved.

"Grandma, I'm taking a bath, what's going on?" She tried to keep her voice sounding good.

The old lady herself was behind her ears, and she didn't feel anything wrong at all.

"Oh, it's nothing, it's raining outside, I'm not going to dance today, by the way, do you know how many channels of Southern Satellite TV, why can't I find it?" "

Southern Satellite TV?! Xin Keyi usually rarely watches TV, but now she is nervous, she really can't remember it for a while, and she is afraid that she won't be able to answer that her grandmother won't leave, and she is sweating anxiously.

A slightly cool hand patted her arm, it was Gu Shuzhou who wanted to speak.

By the way, he often watches TV at home during the summer vacation, he must know.

As soon as she released the hand covering his mouth, the boy turned his head sideways, as if afraid that the volume was too low for her to hear clearly, he leaned closer, and his lips almost rubbed Xin Keyi's ear pinna.

"Channel 81. As he spoke, a slight air flow ran across her cheeks.

Xin Keyi was so itchy that her body trembled, and her breath was hot.

"Channel 81, you try. Xin Keyi replied to the door.

"Oh, good. Who knew that Grandma was still not leaving, and then asked her: "What about Shuzhou?" "

It's good if you don't ask, Xin Keyi is even more weak-hearted when asked, unstable under her feet, and directly poured into Gu Shuzhou's arms, but fortunately, the teenager is now tall and has long legs, and as soon as he easily picks up, he will hold her and stabilize his figure.

"He, he, should go back to the room to do his homework, right? Xin Keyi was so nervous that she couldn't speak.

But in order to be foolproof, she still forced herself to add: "Grandma, let's not bother him, he, they, are about to take the monthly exam, he is under pressure."

"I know. The old lady finally gave up and stepped on her slippers and went back to the sofa to watch TV.

"Whew-" Xin Keyi let out a long sigh and stroked his chest, fortunately there was no danger.

However, before she could fully relax, she became nervous again.

Damn it, her whole person is now held in her arms by Gu Shuzhou, her nightdress is fished to the root of her thighs, and her underwear is still hanging on her legs while she is wearing them...

This pose, this look... It's also a little too ambiguous.

Even though the one holding her was her brother, who was six years younger than herself, he was a boy after all, and besides...

She remembered his hot and rough sex organ that night, the size of which I am afraid that many adult men will say a word of envy when they see it.

Xin Keyi couldn't help but look down, and sure enough, the child's crotch was more swollen than before.

She quickly struggled to push him away, but this time the boy was not happy, and the more she pushed, the tighter he hugged.

She even took her hand and shoved it into her crotch.

"No..." Xin Keyi clenched her hands into fists, refusing to touch him.

But she listened to the boy close to her ear, pleading with his voice.

"Sister, aren't you going to give me a reward? Just help me here. "