7 Sexual Fantasies

"Sister be careful!" Gu Shuzhou couldn't stop rushing down, and could only remind loudly.

Xin Keyi was still calculating things at work in his mind, and when he heard the sound of stupidity, he turned around stupidly, and just bumped into the teenager who rushed down.

The two collided.

Gu Shuzhou was afraid that Xin Keyi would fall, so he subconsciously hugged her body, and under the action of inertia, took her around the corner of the stairs a few times before barely stabilizing her figure.

The teenager breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately she was not injured.

The familiar smell of sweet fragrance crept into his nose, and he realized that Xin Keyi was being held tightly in his arms and pressed against the wall.

On his chest, there seemed to be something soft and soft, and the full and elastic touch made him lose his mind for a moment.

That's her... The boy's mind flashed the plump female nude body in the video, and his heart was beating hard.

He couldn't help but imagine in his mind what kind of beautiful scenery Xin Keyi would be after taking off his clothes.

Her chest is not small, no matter what clothes she wears, it is difficult to hide the turbulent upper circumference, but her waist is very thin, and she always dangles back and forth in the hem of empty clothes.

And her ass, in fact, is not big, but under the background of the slender waist, it looks extremely curved, quite upturned and sexy.

I don't know how much better than the figure of the woman in the video, I really want to see it.

"Hey, what's the fuss? Xin Keyi pushed him.

Gu Shuzhou realized his gaffe and immediately let go, but there was no soft touch in his arms, and he felt stunned.

"I'm sorry, sister. The boy lowered his head like a child who had done something wrong.

Xin Keyi naturally didn't blame him, reaching out and poking his face.

"What is there to apologize for.

But Shuzhou, do you have something on your mind? Just told you that you haven't come out for so long, and now you go down the stairs and lose your mind, has something happened?

Gu Shuzhou was a little blushed by her intimate behavior, the tip of his nose was full of the alluring aroma on her body, and his breathing was messy: "No, it's nothing." The

boy turned around in a panic, rushed to the kitchen to wash his hands, and by the way, he flushed his face to cool himself down and extinguish the fire in his heart.

This meal, he ate quickly, and did not make small talk with them.

Even Grandma noticed the abnormality and kicked Xin Keyi's foot under the table to give her a look.

The latter shrugged helplessly, saying that he didn't know anything.

"I'm done, you guys eat slowly. Without

waiting for Xin Keyi to respond, Gu Shuzhou put down the bowl and chopsticks, got up and fled, and rushed back to the room.

The phone on the desk was vibrating constantly, still the "football boy" group.

"This milk ball is really good, I look hard!

"Yes, Lao Gao, are there any other resources, send out a few brothers to appreciate and appreciate."

"That's right, it's brothers who watch the ball together (evil laugh)"

Everyone was talking about the woman's chest in the video, it was indeed very big and round, and it was soft to look at when she shook it, but Gu Shuzhou cared more about her voice.

The soft moan had already echoed in his mind for the time of a meal, and while he was still eating, he reacted below, but fortunately he walked fast so that he was not too embarrassed.

It's not that he is voice-controlled, he was shouted hard by other women, but it was the woman's voice, too similar to Xin Keyi.

His brain uncontrollably brought Xin Keyi's face into that video, or is it such a substitution shooting angle, he Gu Shuzhou is a normal man, can he not be hard?

Thinking like this, the teenager unexpectedly picked up his mobile phone again, clicked on the group chat, and turned up page by page, wanting to watch the video again.

However, just before he could turn on the play button, before the woman could even start calling the bed, the door was pushed open.

Xin Keyi stood at the door with a plate of fruit, and looked at him with a smile: "Do you want to eat watermelon?"

Gu Shuzhou's heart beat like a drum, but his face was still calm, he quietly stuffed his mobile phone under the pillow, trying to squeeze out a smile: "Good." Xin

Keyi walked in, put the fruit plate on the young man's desk, forked a piece of watermelon, put it in his mouth, raised his chin while eating, and raised it in the direction of the pillow behind Gu Shuzhou.

"What good thing is hidden, show me? "