11 Eye-catching Teenager

Gu Shuzhou successfully moved back to the Xin family. (See 001 for details)

Although he would occasionally be called over to eat by Gu Wenbo during the day, the thought of Xin Keyi sleeping in the next room at night made the teenager feel much more relieved.

A few days later, Gu Wenbo received another business order and hurriedly left home.

Before leaving, he secretly stuffed 10,000 yuan into Gu Shuzhou, so that he must not treat himself badly.

Gu Shuzhou turned his head and handed the money to Xin Keyi, which made Xin Keyi a little difficult to do.

"The money your father gave you, you collect it yourself, what do you give it to me? She quizzled the money back in amusement.

Because the wife manages the money.

Gu Shuzhou thought so in his heart, but knew that he couldn't say this now.

"I'm afraid I'll lose it, sister, you can keep it for me." He looked at her again with those wet eyes: "I don't know where to put it."

Xin Keyi was looked at by him like this, and when he said it, he softened his heart, so he had to nod and agree: "Then you don't have enough money to spend, you have to tell me." "

The days

went on so smoothly, and soon, it was the end of August.

Before the first year of high school students officially start class, they must first undergo a ten-day military training.

After reporting, a group of youthful boys and girls, according to the class, took a bus at the school gate and went to the municipal national defense training base in a unified manner.

"Don't forget to use this one. Xin Keyi stuffed a can of sunscreen into Gu Shuzhou's hand.

"I looked at the weather forecast, these ten days are all sunny days, the sun is poisonous, don't come back as an African chicken." "

The tanning spots are not bad, it's not good for men to be too white." The boy's voice was much clearer than it had been a few months ago, and it sounded very pleasant.

He said this, but he still took it and stuffed it into his bag.

It's just that the expression on his face is not very good.

Ten days of intensive training, ten days if you can't see her, it's hard to think about.

Xin Keyi still thought that he was afraid of hardship, and was about to say something to encourage him, when he saw Gu Shuzhou's head teacher over there, Xu Kai came over.

"Teacher Xin, we are ready to get on the bus. "Good

. Xin Keyi patted Gu Shuzhou's arm, and finally straightened the hair on his forehead for him: "Go, take good care of yourself." He

turned to Xu Kai and smiled: "My brother will please you, Teacher Xu." When

she wasn't smiling, her temperament was cold and she looked a little unapproachable.

But this smile, eyebrows curved, and a small tiger tooth, and looked sweet and coquettish.

Xu Kai looked at it for a second, blushed a little, and stumbled when he spoke: "Okay, okay, Teacher Xin, you, don't worry."

Xin Keyi did not notice his gaffe, and his gaze was always focused on Gu Shuzhou's body.

The teenager had already walked back to the position where the class was, the others were tall and long-legged, their skin was white, and their temperament was cold, and they looked a little out of place in a group of noisy teenagers.

It is clear that he is also wearing ordinary sportswear, but it gives people a sense of superiority that stands out.

Xin Keyi found that there were many girls watching him, not only in Gu Shuzhou's class, but also in other classes around him.

She pouted, a little worried that he would fall in love early.

Although she is not the kind of person who is stubborn, whether as a teacher or as a sister, she does not want Gu Shuzhou to fall in love prematurely.

After all, at his age, he still has to focus on learning.

When he returns from military training, let's talk about this issue, the child is so sensible, he must be able to understand her good intentions, Xin Keyi plans in his heart.

And Gu Shuzhou is also worried about similar problems at the moment.

Ever since he finished talking to Xin Keyi, Xu Kai had been giggling.

During the roll call, he repeated the order several times, and from time to time he secretly looked in the direction of Xin Keyi.

The boy frowned, his face even more smelly.

What kind of people's teacher is this, his mind is not on work, and his sister must not look at him.

He habitually counted the days in his heart.

Time flies so slowly, and there are still 873 days before he becomes an adult.

During this period, he had to find a way to drive away these crazy bees and waves around Xin Keyi.

Whether it's blind dates, or male teachers with bad intentions.