41 Teen's Forbearance

The ambiguous and obscene picture in the bathroom appeared in his mind again, and Xin Keyi's legs were shamefully wet again.

Such a self, really faceless to face a simple brother, she awkwardly put her legs together, for fear of being seen to see some flaws.

Unexpectedly, Gu Shuzhou was even more nervous and embarrassed than her.

Obviously he has decided not to do deviant things in front of his sister and annoy her.

But the two guys outside chatted more and more, and even took out their mobile phones directly and shared their "treasures" on the spot.

"Oh——Yeah——Fuck me! "

I don't know who it is, but I opened one and read it first.

The woman's indulgent lewd cries and the man's low and suppressed gasps echoed in this empty area.

Gu Shuzhou instantly felt that a stream of hot blood was rushing to his crotch, and the sleeping desire in his crotch was hooked by that voice and slowly hardened.

Fortunately, Xin Keyi did not notice his abnormality, and she was busy fighting against the wave of desire churning in her chest.

At this moment, her face was red, and the panties that had been dried with toilet paper were completely soaked again, and she was facing a teenager six years younger than herself, full of lustful thoughts, as if she had been by an obsessive girl.

No, she couldn't listen anymore, she immediately decided, released the hand holding Gu Shuzhou's waist, covered her ears, closed her eyes, and strangled the breeding of evil thoughts from the root.

It was really effective, in the silence and darkness, her heart gradually calmed down, and her breathing slowly calmed down...

After such a sudden burst of chaos, she enjoyed the peace of the moment.

Until, someone gently patted her shoulder.

She only opened her eyes and met Gu Shuzhou's wet eyes.

She read his lips and realized that the two boys outside had left.

Xin Keyi breathed a sigh of relief and lowered the hand covering his ears: "Then let's go back too, right?"

Gu Shuzhou shook his head: "Sister, you go back first, I... I'll go back by myself later.

His voice was a little hoarse, and Xin Keyi was no stranger.

She subconsciously looked into the teenager's crotch.

Sure enough, the originally loose school pants were raised high by the desire awakened in his crotch, and the top was still beating vigorously.

"I'm sorry. Gu Shuzhou apologized softly and covered his crotch with a red face.

The boy was a little afraid of embarrassment, took a step back, lowered his head, and his eyelashes cast a shadow under his eyes, looking a little pitiful.

"It's not to blame you, it's those two..." Xin Keyi smiled and comforted in a gentle voice: "In short, normal physiological reactions, you can't control it yourself, can't you?" She

herself feels the same way, lately her body is often uncontrolled, inexplicably lewd, inexplicably wet her panties, and always... The object of fantasy is Gu Shuzhou.

If you want to apologize, it is only right that she apologizes.

"Sister..." the boy heard this and looked up at her.

"What's wrong? Xin Keyi met his eyes, and in those clear eyes, he saw the contradiction.

He...... Do you want her to help him get out again?

Xin Keyi guessed in his heart, and was surprised to find that he didn't seem to be as repulsive as he was the first time.

She even recalled the previous two experiences, and concluded that Gu Shuzhou's glans was more sensitive, if she really wanted to pet, she could focus on stimulating there, and he should be able to cum soon.

However, Gu Shuzhou did not press up as she thought.

The boy suppressed the animal lust in his heart, turned around, faced the wall, and his voice was muffled.

"Sister, you go back first, I'll stay a little longer, wait... Calm down and just pass. "