43 Sister Eats Flying Vinegar

"Classmate Gu, that..." Yu Yao's face was a little red, this was the second time she came out alone with Gu Shuzhou, but she was still very nervous: "Congratulations on your good results in this exam." What

she wanted to say was not this, Gu Shuzhou saw it.

"You're looking for me, isn't that the thing? In

normal times, Gu Shuzhou would never say this, he would coldly say thank you, and then leave without looking back.

But today, he was in a good mood, and, the girl in front of him... He had explicitly rejected her.

She doesn't look like someone who will stalk.

Sure enough, Yu Yao blushed for a while, and finally spoke.

"That... Shen Cheng, the sports commissioner of our class, is he harassing you? "

Shencheng? The young man's eyebrows frowned slightly, and the arrogant guy appeared in his mind, "No." "

In fact, there is, that person in Shencheng, extremely self-familiar, social, every time he goes to physical education class to talk to him, he is a very head-on guy.

But, people are not bad, and...

Gu Shuzhou's brows relaxed, Shen Cheng was his love mentor.

If it weren't for that guy's help analyzing the situation and giving advice, where would he have the opportunity to date Xin Keyi?

"But I've seen him following you several times..." Yu Yao blamed herself: "I'm sorry, it's all to blame on me." If I hadn't confessed to you last time, he wouldn't have targeted you, in case he affected your studies, I really..." Gu

Shuzhou glanced down at Yu Yao.

Although it is likely that Shen Cheng came to set up with himself because of this girl, Gu Shuzhou did not hate that guy.

Seeing that he was silent, Yu Yao thought that he was unwilling to talk to himself, his little face turned even redder, his head hung low, and he didn't dare to look up at him the whole time.

"Sorry to disturb you, I'll go first.

After she finished speaking, she held her bag and turned away.

"Hey, wait a minute.

Gu Shuzhou stopped her, and then sighed secretly, near the ink of black, he seemed to be infected by Shen Cheng and became a nosy person.

"Shen Cheng, he..." he considered the wording: "Others are fine, but sometimes they do things more impulsively." The

girl stopped and did not look back, hearing the word "impulse", she didn't know what she remembered, and her face was red as if she could drip blood.

"Well, I see. After

that, Yu Yao ran away, and Gu Shuzhou didn't see the strange flush on her face.

Xin Keyi saw it.

She packed up the test papers she was going to take home to sort out, and when she walked out of the office building, she just saw Gu Shuzhou calling Yu Yao.

The teenager probably said something heart-racing, and after the girl stopped listening to it, she ran away with a red face.

Both of them have a very high appearance, and the height difference is also poked, which is simply a scene in the campus drama on the spot, the kind of high sweet.

However, Xin Keyi doesn't feel sweet at all, and her heart is quite unpleasant.

Last time, I obviously saw Gu Shuzhou reject that girl, so what is it today?

He even took the initiative to stop people and take the initiative to talk to her. Is it regret?

That's right, the girl named Yu Yao is beautiful and cute, she is still an art student, she can draw, and she has a temperament.

Xin Keyi remembers that she once came to the office to ask the head teacher to open a fake note, and her voice was small, particularly soft and cute, so weak and pitiful that even women wanted to protect her.

It is not surprising that such a girl will have many boys to like, of course... Including Gu Shuzhou.

Xin Keyi suddenly remembered that today in that stairwell, Gu Shuzhou turned around with a faint desire and let his back leave first.

Why did he suddenly not need her to help him solve it? Don't...... Already found someone who can solve it for him? Is it Yu Yao?

The original good mood was exhausted after some cranky thoughts, and when Xin Keyi appeared in the carport and faced Gu Shuzhou, who couldn't help but be excited, she couldn't laugh even more.

Talked to your little girlfriend, as for being so happy?