3 Milk Dog

There are less than two months to go to the middle school entrance examination, and Gu Shuzhou can live in Xin Keyi's house, which will definitely help his academic performance.

Gu Wenbo thought of this and agreed to Gu Shuzhou to live in the past.

However, probably because a chicken feather in the house was seen by outsiders, he was a little weak-hearted, and he talked a lot about it.

Xin Keyi has returned to her home, and the phone has not yet hung up. She was annoyed and handed the phone to her grandmother.

The old lady has not seen Jiang Caiyue harshly treating Gu Shuzhou over the years, but the elderly are particular in this regard, and they always feel that it is not good to take care of other people's household affairs, and it is inconvenient to point fingers.

Today, Xin Keyi is young and vigorous, and when she brought the child back, the old lady also felt relieved in her heart, and her voice was a little louder than usual.

"Wenbo, there is an old saying that if you have a stepmother, you have a stepfather. You, you have really failed to treat children all these years..." Grandma

dealt with Gu Wenbo, and Xin Keyi led Gu Shuzhou to the second floor.

"You sleep in my room tonight, I'll milk it with grandma, and I'll clean up the next room for you tomorrow, okay?" For

a long time, I didn't hear a reply.

Xin Keyi turned his head to look at Gu Shuzhou, although he had just begun to grow his body, he was already taller than her, and he needed to raise his head slightly.

The boy's eyes flashed with tears, and his nose was a little red.

He stood tall and thin, standing in the middle of the room, looking at a kind of lonely helplessness.

Xin Keyi's mind came to mind what he looked like in childhood. The little fat mound, who was meaty, was held in his mother's arms and grinned.

In this comparison, women's natural maternal love was further stimulated, and Xin Keyi couldn't help but step forward and hug the teenager.

She patted him lightly on the back, as if he were the little guy he was at the beginning: "Don't be sad about Shuzhou, there is a sister." In the future, my sister will raise you, and I will definitely not let you be angry anymore.

She took a change of clothes from the closet and prepared to take a shower, and when she pushed the door out, the teenager who had been silent finally spoke.

"Thank you sister. His

voice was a little hoarse, with the youthfulness characteristic of a teenager at this age.

**Before

going to sleep, Xin Keyi entered the house again and looked at Gu Shuzhou.

He was already asleep, covered with her light blue cinnamon dog blanket, fluffy and somewhat cute, like a milky puppy.

That's nice. Xin Keyi sighed in her heart.

After her parents suffered a plane crash and both died, she also had a life under the fence for a while.

Between the eldest aunt's house and the second aunt's house, although there was no short food and clothing, but the treatment she always received was different, at that time she secretly cried every night, and the pillow was always wet.

Although I have grown up now, I can't forget the bitterness in my heart at that time.

The moonlight shone in from the window and fell between the young man's beautiful eyebrows, his sleeping face was childish and unguarded, and he looked a little similar to when he was a child.

Xin Keyi smiled softly and made a wish to the moon.

I hope Gu Shuzhou can always be so cute and loving.

However, the moon that night, perhaps too busy, did not hear her wish.

The little puppy she took in is growing at an alarming rate.