20 Thoughts

Of course, Gu Shuzhou knew that this was what Xin Keyi had drunk, and he did it on purpose.

He didn't want to let go of any opportunity to have an unusual intersection with her.

Xin Keyi looked up at him.

The boy's raised Adam's apple rolled up and down, his thin rose-colored lips covered the mouth of the bottle, and he drank urgently, and there were droplets of crystal water rolling down the corners of his mouth.

She remembered him that day, the boy who came out of the bathroom, shirtless, lean and sturdy, with a sizeable lower body...

Young, yet sexy, pure, but sultry.

He was still drinking the water he had drunk, so... Isn't it indirect kissing?

His lips look so soft, what would it feel like if he really kissed?

Will he pry open his lips and poke his tongue in like in the novel...

Xin Keyi's lips were dry, subconsciously swallowed saliva, and extended his tongue to lick his lips.

The sudden whistle interrupted the endless fantasy, and she realized her gaffe, put away the color picture that flashed randomly in her head, and lowered her head.

Damn it, she actually began to think about him again.

"Okay, go back quickly, your class teacher Xu also has water there, so you don't need to run here to get it."

She spoke in a serious tone, said quickly, and without waiting for the teenager to respond, she walked quickly back to the teachers' rest area.

What to do, the heart began to beat uncontrollably again, is it really like her best friend Feiya said, she is old and began to spring regardless of the object?

Gu Shuzhou looked at the woman's back as she gradually walked away and put down the water bottle in her hand.

Xu Kai skipped past him, trotted all the way to catch up with Xin Keyi, and didn't know what to say, the two talked and laughed, and after sitting down, they began to chat again.

"Click", the empty mineral water bottle was pinched by the young man's big hand to deform, Gu Shuzhou looked at the pair of men and women under the awning, gritted his teeth, and his eyes were gloomy.

He didn't like the way she looked with other men, and he wanted her to be full of herself.

However, she always seemed to think of herself as a child who had not grown up.

What to do? How to let her know that he was no longer a child?

This question made Gu Shuzhou distressed for several days.

Until the night before the end of the military training, probably God could not see his pain, so he created a great opportunity.

That evening, the base arranged for students to watch patriotic educational films together.

The two-hour film, everyone was still curious at first, but after an hour, they all began to drowsy.

In this kind of non-training time, the instructors are basically not there, and the supervising teachers will turn a blind eye.

So, many students secretly took out their mobile phones and started playing.

I don't know who is so bold, this point in the boys' small group sent yellow films.

It is the kind of young girl with childlike big breasts, although it is a little too plump, but still many people directly cocked the second child on the spot.

Gu Shuzhou didn't open it, but several people around him were watching, and he inevitably glanced at it a few times, and suddenly, it seemed to open the imagination switch in his brain.

He thought of Xin Keyi's slender waist, the plump breasts under her wet clothes, and the timbre of the heroine and Xin Keyi in the small video he watched before.

When will he also be able to press her naked under him, spread her legs, and bury his desires deep inside her?

Gu Shuzhou's eyes were a little red, and the things in his crotch were about to move, and he subconsciously began to look for Xin Keyi, but found that she was not in the screening hall.

Where did it go? The young man stood up and looked around, and found that Xu Kai was not there either.

Did they go out together? Individually?

A strong uneasiness and anxiety rose in the young man's heart, and he hurried out.

The thoughts in his mind disappeared, and in their place were the illusions of Xu Kai holding Xin Keyi and flaunting his might in front of him.

No, absolutely not! He cried out in his heart, sweat breaking out on his forehead from irritability.