15 Weak

Shen Cheng was physically strong, covered in tendon meat, and a hundred push-ups were not difficult for him, and he quickly finished going to the cafeteria.

Gu Shuzhou looked a little struggling, the sweat on his forehead kept falling, and his hands were a little shaky, which made Xin Keyi very worried.

"Instructor, a hundred is too much, can it be less? She couldn't look past it, and begged for mercy from the black-skinned instructor who was counting on the side.

The man glanced at her, shook his head, and said in a cold and hard tone: "No."

"Sister. Gu Shuzhou on the ground raised his head and called her in a trembling voice: "Can't be less, Shen Cheng has made a hundred, and I can't have one less."

"But..." The more Gu Shuzhou was like this, the more distressed Xin Keyi became, looking at the young man's gradually whitening lips, he stomped his foot in a hurry.

Instead, the black-skinned instructor showed an appreciative look, and opened his mouth to encourage: "Not bad, backbone." And twenty, hold on! "

Ninety-five, ninety-six..." I

don't know when, there were already many students who had finished dinner gathered around, probably moved by Gu Shuzhou's perseverance and spontaneously counted for him.

"Ninety-nine... Hundred!

Finally, the boy finished the last thing and stood up, and to the cheers of everyone, he lay down on the ground.

"Shuzhou! Xin Keyi was about to die of distress, squatting down and wiping the sweat for the young man with his hand: "Do you want it?" The

young man gasped, his fair skin was covered with a layer of intense red pink, and he looked obviously very tired, but he still gritted his teeth and shook his head: "Sister, I'm fine." His

figure still retained the thinness of a young man, his chest rising and falling with his breathing, and his hands were clenched into fists at his sides, as if he was holding back something.

Xin Keyi remembered his appearance when he was driven out of the house by Jiang Caiyue and squatted in the corner of the wall, and his heart couldn't help but feel sour.

It's really pitiful, this kid, coming to military training and being bullied, it's really distressing.

She slowly helped the teenager up, let him lean on her, looked back at the cafeteria that had closed the door, and said gently: "Go, go to my place to eat, just as grandma asked me to bring your favorite fried wontons." A smile flashed at the corner of the boy's mouth

hanging his head, and when he looked up, he returned to the appearance of a fallen puppy just now, and nodded aggrievedly: "Okay, thank you sister." The

young and fair woman supported the weak and thin boy and slowly walked in the direction of the staff dormitory.

Under the setting sun, their backs are stretched very long, with the half of the red sun as the background, beautiful as a far-reaching freehand painting.

The crowd in the playground also gradually dispersed, leaving only a few boys, looking in the direction of the two leaving in confusion.

"He also said that it wasn't his sister, who called his sister so happy just now."

"And grandma made a love meal, what is a little touching..."

That smelly boy told me not to hit his sister's idea, and made it clear that he looked down on me!

"Ahem, he is not wrong in this sentence, the beautiful teacher will definitely not look at you, you die this heart!" Several

people joked with each other as they walked, and only one of them kept his brows furrowed.

He lived in the same dormitory as Gu Shuzhou, and there was one thing he couldn't figure out.

Don't look at Gu Shuzhou's thin and thin figure, it's because his height is too fast, in fact, his explosiveness and endurance are very good.

Every morning when he got up, he would do fifty push-ups before washing, both in frequency and intensity, more than the hundred just now.

Last night, someone challenged him before going to bed, but he was abused by Gu Shuzhou.

"Why, it suddenly became weaker..." The boy was puzzled: "This is not scientific..." **

At the door of Xin Keyi's dormitory, she handed the lunch box in her hand to Gu Shuzhou, found the key by herself, and opened the door.

The teenager stood a step behind her, leaned over slightly, lowered his head, smelled the body fragrance emanating from the woman's neck, and was in a good mood.

Don't go into the tiger's den to get the tiger.

If he didn't get beaten and didn't pretend to be weak, how could he get the opportunity to get along alone with his sister?