10 Fever

Outside the door, the quarrel between Jiang Caiyue and Gu Wenbo continued, and Gu Xiaoqi's crying was still harsh.

Gu Shuzhou seemed to be unable to hear, and his mind was full of only the words "blind date".

Xin Keyi actually wanted to go on a blind date, why was he with her every day, but he didn't hear about it?

She is only 21 years old and has just graduated from college, why is she going on a blind date?

He picked up his mobile phone and wanted to call Xin Keyi and ask her not to go.

However, looking at the string of numbers, he hesitated again, what qualifications did he have to stop it?

To put it bluntly, he Gu Shuzhou was just a child who lived in Xin Keyi's house, and she had never even looked at him with the eyes of a man.

Even though he thought about her masturbating last night and pressed her under him all night in his dreams, after dawn, he was still the child she didn't see growing up.

She didn't know anything.

What to do, what to do to stop her?

At this time, the "football boy" WeChat group jumped the message again.

[Your super brother: Damn, Lao Tzu slept in the afternoon and the air conditioner turned on too much, and he had a fever, which is really unlucky! ] Comes

with a picture of a thermometer marked in red.

Looking at the high temperature of 38.2 degrees on the picture, the corners of Gu Shuzhou's lips slowly hooked.

He thought that he knew how to stop Xin Keyi's blind date tomorrow.

The teenager picked up the remote control for the air conditioner on the bedside table, adjusted the temperature to the lowest, then went to the bathroom and took a downright cold shower.

For almost the entire night, he gritted his teeth and sat under the wind, letting the cold wind blow on him.

He's going to give it a shot.

The next morning, Gu Wenbo knocked on the door and told him to go downstairs for lunch.

After knocking for a long time, no one answered.

"You kid, forget if you don't eat breakfast, you must eat lunch."

He opened the door and went in, but saw Gu Shuzhou covered with a thin blanket, such a big person, shrunk in the center of the bed.

The boy's lips were white, dry and cracked, and his body was still trembling.

Gu Wenbo's heart sank, walked over quickly, reached out and touched his forehead, it was terrifyingly hot!

He immediately wanted to pull Gu Shuzhou up and take him to the hospital, but the young man refused to leave.

Others are tall and big, although there is still the thinness unique to this young man, but they can no longer be dragged casually.

Gu Wenbo had to retreat and let Jiang Caiyue go to the pharmacy to buy medicine, but the medicine was bought, but Gu Shuzhou refused to open his mouth to eat, so worried that the old father was sweating.

On the side of the forehead thermometer, it is fatal, 38.7 degrees, and then burn it like this, what can I do if I burn people out?!

"Sister, sister..." the pale boy on the bed cried intermittently, and his weak appearance made people feel soft at the sight.

Gu Wenbo thought of Xin Keyi, yes, his son listened to her so much, it was right to find her.

He took out his mobile phone and immediately dialed Xin Keyi's number.

The phone was quickly connected, and the tense expression on Gu Wenbo's face finally relaxed slightly, but his brows were still slightly frowned.

"Hey, but Yi, are you busy? I'm sorry, Shuzhou has a high fever, refuses to go to the hospital and refuses to take medicine, I want you.

The man paused and sighed: "Can you come for a moment?" "

Yesterday, Grandma Xin said that Xin Keyi was going to eat with her blind date at noon, and Gu Wenbo was a little drumming in his heart, and he didn't know if the other side would agree.

My son caused a lot of trouble in someone's house, and now he has only gone home for one night, and he wants someone to come over again...

He felt a little sour in his heart, and he always felt that Gu Shuzhou relied on Xin Keyi so much because he lacked maternal love since he was a child.

And Jiang Caiyue... He actually knew that she was just Gu Xiaoqi's mother alone.

Gu Wenbo sat down on the chair next to the bed and sighed.

Over the years, he has treated his son so badly, and he is still so contentious that he was admitted to the provincial high school. Later...... Be sure to be nice to your son.

What Gu Wenbo didn't know was that Gu Shuzhou, who buried his head in the bed, had been paying attention to the movements on his side with his ears upright.

When he heard that Xin Keyi was about to rush back, the young man smiled in the dark.

She really cared about him.