25 Can My Sister Help Me

Xin Keyi got out of the car and flew back to the room, and even her grandmother called her, but she didn't hear her.

Back in her small space, she finally felt at ease.

The past few days of going to supervise the training have been really troublesome, and the inexplicable atmosphere between her and Gu Shuzhou made her feel very distressed.

Unexpectedly to his brother, who is six years younger than himself, Xin Keyi, you are simply not a human, you are a beast!

She scolded herself again before she felt more comfortable.

Opening her backpack and taking out the change of clothes one by one, when she arrived at the bath towel, the movement of her hands paused.

This was the one that Gu Shuzhou surrounded under him after taking a bath that day.

Obviously she has used the bath several times, but for some reason, she always feels that there is still a refreshing smell unique to young people on it.

Unconsciously putting the pink bath towel to the tip of her nose, she buried her face in it, took a deep breath, and let the refreshing smell wrap herself...

"Knock knock. "There was a knock on the door.

Xin Keyi found that he was actually smelling what Gu Shuzhou had used, like a pervert.

She threw the towel on the bed like a hot potato, and asked in their direction, "Who?"

"It's me. The boy's clear voice sounded a little unreal through the door.

After sorting out his mood, Xin Keyi ran to open the door, pretending to be calm, and looked up at him with a smile: "What's the matter?" Lei

fell as if the pervert just now had nothing to do with him.

Gu Shuzhou's eyes were light, as if he was a little disappointed: "Just in the car, didn't you say that I wanted to help you change the gauze?" The

tone was also full of grievances: "Did my sister forget?" "

Forgot? Xin Keyi didn't know about this at all. When she was in the car, it was clear that the back row was so big, but Gu Shuzhou was sitting next to her.

Their thighs were pressed together, and through the fabric, she could even feel his body temperature.

She remembered his rough sex organ that night, the scalding temperature, and the wetness that overflowed in the heart of his legs.

Later, she forced herself to look at the not very beautiful scenery outside the window to divert her attention, and as for whether Gu Shuzhou spoke or said something, she was not clear.

"Oh, that, I didn't forget it. She let go of half of her body with a weak heart.

Gu Shuzhou walked in and naturally sat down on her bed, and when he saw the bath towel, his eyes were obviously frozen.

Xin Keyi pursed her lips, also sat down, and smoothly tucked the bath towel under the pillow.

"Actually, my wound is only a slight abrasion, the area is large, it looks scary, but it is actually nothing, you don't have to..."

Gu Shuzhou's voice was muffled: "If it weren't for my sudden like that day, you wouldn't be scared, let alone hurt."

He shrugged his head, his eyes gloomy, and he looked particularly loving.

"It's okay, don't take it to heart. Xin Ke comforted him with a soft voice.

It was really a bit of a fuss, and that night she was frightened by Gu Shuzhou's sudden request to "hit the plane", and her elbow rubbed against the wall when she retreated.

At that time, I was too nervous to feel it, and when I returned to the dormitory to take a shower, I found that a large piece of my elbow was rubbed, a large piece of broken skin, oozing a trace of blood, and it looked quite scary.

She didn't take it seriously herself, and wrapped the gauze casually, but she didn't expect Gu Shuzhou to care so much.

The young man carefully removed the old gauze and replaced it with a new one, with a bitter look on his face.

"Sister, do you hate me anymore? Even with his head down, his depression came out: "That's why you ignored me these two days."

"Ignore you? Xin Keyi was surprised, did she have it? There seems to be, but of course not because of annoyance.

"It's not. She explained, and the appearance of the teenager being contaminated with lust in the moonlight that night came to mind, and his heart beat a little fast: "I just... A little nervous, I haven't encountered anything like this before.

Gu Shuzhou didn't speak, but still looked a little sullen.

School will officially start tomorrow, and Xin Keyi doesn't want these messy things to affect Gu Shuzhou's state of study.

She took the initiative to take Gu Shuzhou's hand and stabilize him: "It's normal for you to have sexual impulses at your age, like the one night before..."

She blushed a little, but still insisted: "It's not that you can't do it, adolescent boys occasionally have such needs, as long as they are not too frequent, there is nothing wrong."

She tried to squeeze out a smile: "So, don't worry too much about it, my sister won't have any opinion of you because of this."

Gu Shuzhou was silent for a while, as if digesting her words, and then he slowly raised his head, and his hand also held Xin Keyi in turn, and his warm big palm wrapped her.

"So, when I have that impulse again in the future, will my sister still help me?" There was light in the boy's originally dim eyes, and he looked at her expectantly.

"I don't..." Xin

Keyi wanted to say that the matter should be private and should not involve her, but the mobile phone rang out of place, interrupting what she was about to say.

Gu Shuzhou also looked down, and when he saw the flashing name on the screen, the brilliance in his eyes instantly dissipated.

"Hey, Mr. Xu, hello. Xin Keyi picked up.

He did not notice the gloomy look on the face of the young man next to him.