31 Moves By Himself

Xin Keyi's hand was stained with the prostate fluid secreted by Gu Shuzhou, which was very slippery and smooth to the touch, although the meat stick was too thick and difficult to hold, it did not affect her to quickly play.

"Ah, it's so comfortable..." The boy lowered his head and held the tip of her ear, and the young voice that belonged to this age trembled Xin Keyi's eardrum along the pinna, causing a demagogic resonance.

He called well, much better than those male actors in small movies, and she felt it.

Xin Keyi unconsciously clamped her legs, while stroking the teenager's sex organ, she tightened her thigh muscles one by one, trying to squeeze the small flower hole between her legs and stimulate the sensitive clitoris.

Gu Shuzhou only discovered what Xin Keyi was doing when he was about to ejaculate.

He first heard the unconscious humming sound from her mouth, and then looked down, and instantly a stream of hot blood rushed to his brain.

She was actually clamping her legs! Does she feel it too?

Stimulated by such speculation in his heart, Gu Shuzhou felt that his waist and eyes were extremely itchy, this feeling was not unfamiliar to him, and he was about to.

However, seeing Xin Keyi's sneaky leg clamping appearance, he suddenly didn't want to just shoot in her hand.

No, he can't just, he's unwilling, he wants more.

The young man's hand hanging at his side secretly clenched and suppressed the upwelling essence.

Xin Keyi didn't know any skills, so he stroked so mechanically, seeing that Gu Shuzhou didn't mean to shoot, he was anxious.

"Can you quickly, my hands are so sore..." She secretly glanced at Gu Shuzhou as she spoke.

Seeing the boy's thick eyebrows locked, it seemed to be very painful.

Xin Keyi was stunned, and the movement of his hand stopped: "Shuzhou, did I hurt you?" She

had never been in love, except for Gu Shuzhou, she had never done this kind of thing for any man, not only did she not understand any skills, but she was not even sure what kind of strength and frequency to use.

She was a little weak-hearted, for fear that she would hurt the root of the Gu family's single transmission for generations.

Gu Shuzhou originally endured very hard, and he was still worried about how to persuade his sister to change her posture, and after listening to Xin Keyi's words, her eyes lit up instantly.

Excuses came to mind.

He pretended to be pained and nodded, gasping and nodding: "Well, it hurts a little."

Then he pretended to blame himself: "I'm sorry to make my sister so tired." It

made Xin Keyi embarrassed: "It's okay, you can quickly... Good.

She said that she was shocked, how could this tiger and wolf word come out so naturally?

"Sister, don't move, I don't want you to be too tired. Gu Shuzhou's big palm covered the back of Xin Keyi's hand, and at the same time, he retreated at the waist, and actually took the initiative to pull out the meat stick.

Xin Keyi was confused by his sudden thoughtfulness and understanding, which... What do you mean, don't tickle anymore?

She raised her eyes and looked at Gu Shuzhou with a confused expression: "Then, do you still want it?" She

didn't know when she was dyed a lot of red, and with her misty eyes, she looked like she was in love with him.

The teenager resisted the urge to overwhelm her immediately, nodded, and then pretended: "If you want, if you don't shoot it, it will hurt your body a lot."

Gu Shuzhou said it casually, he knew that Xin Keyi felt sorry for herself, and she was reluctant to do anything to hurt him.

Sure enough, Xin Keyi, who was just thinking about whether he could take the opportunity to flash people, lowered his head and looked at the big guy below the young man who was still strong and upright, and his face was embarrassed.

"So what to do? She sighed lightly: "Forget it, I'm tired when I'm tired..."

"No need, sister, I have a way, you just rest." Gu Shuzhou interrupted her, held her arm to make her turn around, and lay on the washstand: "I will move by myself." After

saying that, the young man's hand actually reached under Xin Keyi's body and fished the hem of her pajama dress up.

"Don't, Shuzhou, what are you doing!? Xin Keyi was so frightened that she hurried to stop it, holding her hands on the hem of her skirt and bringing her legs together.

The boy's body pressed down, his hot chest pressed against her back, and his lips rubbed the back of her neck with a humble plea.

"Sister, I won't do anything to you. He sounded really aggrieved: "I just don't want you to be tired, but I have to again, think about it, this is the only way." As

she spoke, the hem of Xin Keyi's skirt had been scooped up to the base of her thighs.

"Loosen your legs, sister, I'll just rub it, soon." The boy's voice was already a little dull, and it was obvious that he had endured it to the extreme.

Thinking that he was trying not to make herself too tired, Xin Keyi's heart softened again, and she thought, if you just rub between your legs like this, it shouldn't matter, right?

So, she compromised again.

"Well, you get a little lower, don't touch..." She took a deep breath and said the embarrassed word: "My private parts." "Good

. Gu Shuzhou's voice was already hoarse.

Feeling Xin Keyi's legs gradually loosen, the young man couldn't wait to push the upturned hard hot sex device between the slender legs that were as white as jade.