9 Drive Me Away?

Gu Wenbo came back the next day, knowing that after his son was admitted to the provincial high school, he felt that his face was much brighter.

After the order at hand was delivered, he rushed back without stopping.

Gu Shuzhou did not show joy at his father's appearance, he was not even interested in listening to Gu Wenbo and his grandmother's chat, sitting on the sofa alone and reading.

It wasn't until Gu Wenbo said he wanted to take him back to live that the teenager raised his head.

"I'm not going back. He said expressionlessly, closing his book and preparing to go upstairs to his room.

Gu Wenbo knew that he had treated his son badly over the years, and he felt guilty in his heart, and he was not unhappy, he came over and grabbed Gu Shuzhou, and his tone was even a little flattering.

"Shuzhou, Dad missed you, just for a week, go back and live for a week, okay?" Dad can't stay at home for a few days and wants to see you more.

Gu Shuzhou's eyes turned gloomy: "It's not good."

He was already taller than Gu Wenbo, looking condescendingly at this familiar and unfamiliar middle-aged man, and the young man frowned thickly: "You let go." When

Xin Keyi came back, what he saw was the scene of the stalemate between father and son.

She knew that Gu Wenbo came back today, specially went to buy vegetables, and told Gu Shuzhou about going home to live when she was about to eat, but she knew that Gu Wenbo himself came first.

Gu Shuzhou was the first to see her standing at the door, and her gloomy eyes became soft.

"Sister, he's going to take me back. Where was the indifference in the tone just now, it sounded a little pitiful.

This time it was Gu Wenbo's turn to frown, how did his son who was still cold to himself just now, change his face in an instant?

But this is also a good thing, at least, it shows that there are still people who can persuade this smelly boy who does not enter the oil and salt.

"But Yi, you know, I can't come back a few times a year, isn't it just summer vacation these days, and I haven't seen Shuzhou for months, it's strange to miss him."

Gu Wenbo gave Xin Ke a wink: "Did you say that?" "It's asking her for help.

Xin Keyi nodded, put down the things in his hand, and walked to the two of them.

"Uncle told me about this yesterday, and I plan to tell you about it today." She pulled Gu Shuzhou to sit down and said softly: "It's good to go back and live for a few days, after all, it's your home."

The teenager's eyes looked at her, wet: "Sister wants to drive me away?" "

A big boy of one meter and eight meters, but that little appearance is like a puppy abandoned by its owner, holding his head.

In fact, Xin Keyi did have plans to let Gu Shuzhou move back.

After all, the middle school entrance examination has ended, Gu Shuzhou has been admitted to the provincial high school, and he will be boarding in school in the future, and at most once a month to come back, there is no need to live with her.

But this child's eyes are wet, looking too pitiful, where did she say such a thing?

"My sister didn't mean that. She shook her head, a little weak-hearted.

The young man was silent for a while, and finally nodded: "Then I will listen to my sister and go back to live." There

was also a change of clothes over there, and Gu Shuzhou followed Gu Wenbo back.

With Gu Wenbo here, Jiang Caiyue also converged a lot, and specially made several hard dishes, but none of them were Gu Shuzhou's favorite food.

The teenager had long been accustomed to this kind of thing, smiled coldly, and took a few symbolic bites.

I don't know what Xin Keyi is doing at home now, at this point, he should have eaten and went upstairs, right?

Miss her so much.

"But this kid, it's really good, look at how fast Shuzhou has improved in learning, no wonder he can enter the province and become a teacher." During the

banquet, Gu Wenbo praised Xin Keyi vigorously.

You know, it's really not easy to get close to the provincial high school, Gu Shuzhou and their middle school, a total of more than a dozen people were admitted.

"Yes, but Yi is really excellent, in the future, let's Xiaoqi, let her help more." As if forgetting the previous unpleasantness, Jiang Caiyue said without shame at all.

Gu Wenbo shook his head: "That can not be necessarily, in the future, she will marry out, if she doesn't live here, how can she help?"

Jiang Caiyue hid her smile.

"How is it so fast, isn't she only in her early twenties? I remember you saying that she skipped two levels as a child, count it ... You should be 21 years old, right? It's still early to get married.

Gu Wenbo shook his head again and pouted: "Such an excellent girl has long been looked at, and her grandmother told me in the afternoon that she will go on a blind date tomorrow."

With a "pop", Gu Shuzhou slapped the chopsticks in his hand on the table, his eyes were still indifferent, and there was a chill.

"Blind date?

Gu Wenbo saw that his son took the initiative to talk to him, and he was in a good mood, nodded and laughed: "Yes, if it does, you will have a brother-in-law." The

boy looked extremely bad, stood up freely, and went back to the room without saying a word.

"Why is this kid like this, there is no upbringing at all! Jiang Caiyue finally couldn't bear it, and also dropped her chopsticks: "As soon as you come back, shake your face, who will show it?!"

"The child is finally back, you talk carefully!" "Gu Wenbo has made some money now, and he speaks a lot harder.

He slapped the table rarely: "Uncultured? Over the years, have you fulfilled your obligation to educate Shuzhou?! The

wine glass was poured, and the red wine flowed down the corner of the table, staining Gu Xiaoqi's newly bought princess dress.

The fat girl cried, and the whining was very noisy.

Gu Shuzhou stood on the stairs, turned around and looked at this farce, his eyes becoming more and more cold.