45 Wronged

"Restaurant..." Xin Keyi was stunned before saying, "This is what you want to ask?"

Gu Shuzhou didn't know why, so he nodded: "I checked a lot of strategies, and said on the Internet that these two restaurants are very good and cost-effective, so I want to ask my sister which one she wants to eat more."

The woman's tense emotions relaxed, and the expression on her face was much better: "So you were so busy after you came back, you were busy with this?"

"Hmm. A bright smile appeared on the young man's face again: "Prepare early, we will definitely have a good time tomorrow, so, which one does my sister want to eat?" The

young man's eyes were clear, his face was full of ease and happiness, he always did not smile on weekdays, and only in front of Xin Keyi, he would show such an expression.

Xin Keyi finally chose Western food, the flamingo-themed restaurant, the overall decoration is pink, eating inside will be very pleasant.

Gu Shuzhou took out his mobile phone again and began to read the recommended menu of this restaurant, recording something in his notebook.

Looking at his appearance of preparing so seriously, Xin Keyi had a fox doubt in her heart, so she went to Ocean Park with her big sister, as for being so excited?

She also looked down at the guide in her notebook, in addition to the regular excursions, that is, mermaid shows, parade floats, dress-up photo studios, 3D cinemas...

There are no thrilling projects, almost all of them are romantic, more women's favorite projects, and even the restaurants where they eat are gentle and cute.

The whole trip is summed up as a guide to dating for little couples.

Could it be that he wants to take the opportunity of tomorrow to step on something, so that he can take Yu Yao to a date in the future without stepping on thunder?

The more Xin Keyi thought about it, the more he felt that he guessed correctly, and the mood that had just recovered immediately fell to the bottom again.

Gu Shuzhou can be regarded as having seen the fickle nature of women today, he copied the menu and prepared to show it to Xin Keyi, only to find that the woman who was smiling and choosing the restaurant just now was staring at himself with a scumbag gaze.

"What's wrong? The boy asked puzzled, not understanding what he was doing wrong.

Xin Keyi had already gone through the previously prepared remarks in her stomach, and now she opened her mouth with the serious appearance of the head teachers.

"Shuzhou, you did achieve very good results in this exam, but whether as your sister or a teacher, I have to remind you that you must not slack off because of this, let alone be distracted.

Gu Shuzhou didn't understand why the topic changed so quickly, but he still nodded cooperatively: "I know."

"No, you don't know. The

young man didn't expect Xin Keyi to retort so quickly, and he didn't know what to say for a while, his sister said that he didn't know that he just didn't know, anyway, he couldn't make her angry anymore, so he just quieted down and waited for Xin Keyi's follow-up.

Xin Keyi did not hide his emotions anymore, his mouth did not pout, and the light of resentment flashed under his eyes.

"You have always been a good boy who is sensible and studious in my eyes, I really didn't expect that such a thing as early love would happen to you. "

Early love? Gu Shuzhou is really confused, when did he fall in love early? The young man stared at the beautiful woman in front of him and sighed silently.

The people he likes... Don't let him fall in love at all.

Xin Keyi saw that he didn't speak, and thought that this was a tacit acquiescence, and his heart was even more angry: "Don't you have anything to say to me?" After

saying that, the old face was a little red, how did this come out of her mouth, like a real girlfriend grabbing the bag and speaking on the spot.

"I didn't have early love. Gu Shuzhou knew that if he didn't speak, the misunderstanding would become deeper and deeper, so he quickly opened his mouth to deny it.

He frowned thickly, always feeling as if something very important had been overlooked.

Xin Keyi did not adhere to it: "You don't? I saw it all, just today behind the carport, you and Yu Yao of the tenth class, the two of you..."

The young man's brows furrowed even tighter, and he interrupted Xin Keyi's words: "I have nothing to do with her.

"It doesn't matter that you two talked there for that long?" Don't deny it, I saw it with my own eyes. "