50 Girlfriend

"Licheng!"

The boy who played the village chief finished his last line, and the whole game ended there.

When everyone returned to the dressing room, changed their clothes, and returned to the hall of the photo studio, Xin Keyi still had an inexplicable sense of loss in his heart.

Must not fall in love, causing her to be hungry for men, even the mouth of a fifteen-year-old boy... All want to kiss.

But soon, she didn't have the heart to think about these things or not.

At the entrance of the photo studio, three girls stood there, pulling the clerk in charge of reception to ask questions.

Girl A: "The photo you posted on Weibo just now, was it just taken today?" Clerk

: "Yes. What's wrong? Girl

B: "Is the boy who plays the god of the sea still there?" The

clerk: "It should still be there..." After speaking, he looked back in the direction of the waiting hall.

Girl C followed her gaze and did not find Gu Shuzhou.

It scared Xin Keyi enough.

Those three girls are all students of the first year of provincial high school, one is in the second class, and two are in the third class, unfortunately, they are all in the class taught by Xin Keyi.

Girl C did not see her sweetheart, bowed her head in disappointment, and the other two began to comfort her.

They came to Gu Shuzhou today, and they didn't notice that the purple-skirted sweet girl standing on the edge of the crowd turned out to be their English teacher.

The three girls refused to give up and walked towards a few people in the center of the hall.

One of them found the boy who looked thicker and more talkative, and asked: "Hello little brother, do you know where the boy who played the sea god went?" The

boy was chubby, wearing glasses, looking thick and honest, and shook his head: "I don't know, just came out together, suddenly disappeared, you ask his girlfriend..."

He pointed to the corner with a fat finger as thick as a small carrot, but found that the person who was originally standing there was gone: "Still there just now..."

"Girlfriend?!" The three girls were shocked.

Especially girl C, her little face is pale, and her eyes are red: "Don't talk nonsense!" She

has liked Gu Shuzhou since she was in military training, and has always buried her feelings in her heart, and yesterday, seeing his sparkling appearance at the commendation meeting, she decided not to be silent anymore.

Even though she knew that all the girls who confessed to him were rejected, she still wanted to tell him her intentions, and it was precisely because he never accepted the kindness of any girl that she would always like it.

Because, in her heart, Gu Shuzhou is the flower of Gaoling that does not eat the fireworks of the world, and no one can get him.

Now, this fat man said that Gu Shuzhou had a girlfriend, so how could she believe it!

The two girls next to them saw that their girlfriends were anxious, and they also began to help.

Girl A: "That's it, don't talk nonsense!" Girl

B: "Speak with evidence!" "

The fat man was originally happy because a girl took the initiative to talk to him, but he didn't expect to say thank you, and he was wronged by them, and he was also anxious.

"People and girlfriends held hands, the girl was more beautiful than Tianxian, and the two were a special match.

He pushed the eyes that slipped down the bridge of his nose fiercely, and his expression was disdainful: "I advise you to put away that little bit of non-judgment, you are not as good as others!" The

three girls were angry and angry, seeing that they were about to quarrel with the fat man, a secret door next to them was opened, and the store manager walked out with Gu Shuzhou.