4 Rogue

Gu Shuzhou's grades in all subjects are good, but English, speaking, and listening are much worse than others.

Why? It wasn't because Jiang Caiyue wouldn't let him use the tape recorder at home.

One moment was noisy, and the next he was afraid that Gu Shuzhou would break things, in short, he tried every possible way to hinder him.

It's different here at Xin Keyi, all kinds of English tapes, everything, know that the child's poor oral English, and talk to him for ten minutes every day.

Even Gu Shuzhou's English teacher was surprised, and asked openly and secretly where he went to the tutoring class.

The high school entrance examination arrived as scheduled.

In less than two months of living in Xin Keyi's house, Gu Shuzhou's grades jumped from the middle of the class to the top five.

During the high school entrance examination, he played beyond normal, stepping on the minimum score line of the provincial high and was admitted.

On the day he received the admission call, in order to celebrate, Xin Keyi took Gu Shuzhou to have a barbecue.

The two sat on the loose table in front of the barbecue restaurant, and as soon as the things were served, Xin Keyi roared to eat.

As a beautiful woman, she usually pays attention to body management, and barbecue, a high-oil and high-salt "heat assassin", may not be able to eat two or three times a year.

The lamb kebabs were bubbling with oil, and the aroma of cumin and pepper salt drilled straight into her nose, and she couldn't bear it, so she blew two mouthfuls casually and opened her mouth to eat.

As a result, bad luck, her tongue touched the iron stick, and she screamed.

Xin Keyi's appearance concentrates the advantages of her parents, her facial features are exquisite and beautiful, and her eyebrows are indescribably beautiful.

The figure is tall and slender, belonging to the thin one, the big place is big, the place that should be upturned, and the flesh is like an eye.

On this day, she just wore the most ordinary white T-shirt and jeans, which were still very eye-catching.

When leading Gu Shuzhou to sit down, several men at the table were attracted by her, and they always looked in her direction intentionally or unintentionally.

At this time, she was hot, beckoning Gu Shuzhou to get an ice drink for herself, while she spit out her tender little tongue and cooled down with a hand fan.

She looks beautiful, but when she has no expression, she looks like a glass beauty, and the expression on her face is smart and playful, and the whole person's charm is doubled.

The men couldn't stay up and were eager to talk to her.

One who drank too much even directly picked up the beer bottle and put it in front of her: "Chick, hot?" Come, blow this. After

speaking, he met the eyes with the people around him and laughed lewdly.

This is...... Got a rogue? Xin Keyi cried in her heart.

She usually rarely comes out at this point, let alone go to such a place where men are crowded, and she doesn't know how to deal with it for a while.

When the man saw that she was not speaking or moving, he came to take her hand.

Seeing that the salty pig's hand was about to touch, suddenly, another white and slender hand stretched out and intercepted him.

It was Gu Shuzhou.

The man took a head, it was very difficult to mess with it, the puff girl was intercepted, so many people looked at it, their faces couldn't hang up, their faces were piled up, and they were about to go crazy when they saw it.

Xin Keyi was thinking about the success rate of escaping after smashing him with a beer bottle, so he listened to Gu Shuzhou speak.

"Just now I have called the police, there are police patrols around this point, and it will take about two or three minutes to arrive. When

he spoke, his tone was calm, and there was no trace of nervousness.

These hooligans basically have some criminal records on them, and when they hear that the police are coming, they all converge.

Only the inch-headed man felt that his face could not be passed, and his mouth was still cursing.

Gu Shuzhou only couldn't hear it, brought the dinner plate to the cash register, and his tone was still calm: "Trouble help us pack, by the way, and this listen to Ice and Sprite." After

a while, he also followed, he was already drunk, and now he saw Gu Shuzhou holding Xin Keyi's hand to leave, and he was a little up.

"I'll fuck your mother, you little cub dares to rob Lao Tzu's girl, has the hair grown? While cursing, he raised his fist and smashed it towards Gu Shuzhou.

The teenager intercepted him again, only he was a child, not as strong as an adult, holding the man's wrist, shaking because of the force.

At this moment, a siren sounded outside, and the inch-headed man woke up like a dream, glared at Gu Shuzhou, shook off his hand fiercely, and left.

The patrol car with 110 written on it stopped across the road, and two officers came over and looked around: "Who called the police?" The

shop owner greeted with a smiling face: "It's a child." The matter has been worked out, he went on his own. Officer, you have worked hard, do you want to eat? "