37 Disappointment And Hope

With Xin Keyi's promised "dating" as encouragement, Gu Shuzhou studied more vigorously.

I got up an hour early in the morning to memorize ancient poems, and when I ran laps in the evening, I also had headphones plugged in my ears to practice English listening.

It really turned a blind eye to the things outside the window, and only read the books of the sages.

However, when the exam results came out and everyone praised his kung fu to pay off, Gu Shuzhou couldn't laugh at all.

The ranking list posted on the back wall of the classroom clearly reads in black and white: Gu Shuzhou, class 21, grade 298.

He stared at those two dazzling numbers, only one point away, only one point away!

The boy was so blinded and so angry that he trembled so much that he didn't listen to the entire afternoon class.

Several female classmates leaned over with the test paper to discuss the wrong question with him, but they were also frightened by his low air pressure and shrunk.

Even the head teacher Xu Kai discovered Gu Shuzhou's abnormality, originally, he should have talked to the students to understand the situation, but he had selfish intentions, so he went to find Xin Keyi.

Xin Keyi is very busy all day, although she is not a class teacher, but as a new teacher, this monthly examination is also a test of her work since joining the company.

The students did quite well, they all maintained the level they should have, but they didn't make much progress.

Throughout the afternoon, she analyzed the students' test papers and mistakes to prepare for tomorrow's class.

When Xu Kai knocked on the door and came in, she was alone in the office.

Xin Keyi actually resisted being alone with him, or rather, she didn't like to be alone with any male teacher.

Recently, there have been some rumors, saying that she has high vision, loves to take Joe, hangs those male teachers to use her as a cow and a horse, she is not good at communicating with people, and she doesn't know how to argue for herself, so she can only hide as much as possible.

"I'm sorry Teacher Xu, I'm just about to leave work. She folded the test papers spread out on the table, held them in her arms, and picked up her handbag to leave.

Xu Kai is also not discouraged, he has not found an opportunity to have a few words with Xin Keyi for a month, and today he has a legitimate excuse, of course, he can't waste it.

He stepped forward and tried his best to look serious, and the distinction between public and private was clear: "About Gu Shuzhou, there is something I want to communicate with you. Hearing

Gu Shuzhou's name, Xin Keyi stopped: "What's wrong with him?" Seeing

her sit down again, Xu Kai also pulled a chair next to her and sat down opposite her.

"This monthly exam, he did very well, but he himself seems to be very dissatisfied, from the announcement of the results to the end of school, the whole state is a little abnormal.

"Perverse? It shouldn't be. Xin Keyi frowned: "Didn't you say that he did very well in the exam?" Xu Kai,

who was looked at directly by the goddess, blushed a little, and spoke shyly: "Well, when he entered the class, he was 49th, and this time he ranked 21, which is the biggest improvement in the class." "

"21? Hearing this number, Xin Keyi suddenly realized.

That kid didn't achieve his goal, he must have been uncomfortable going to the aquarium.

Gu Shuzhou has been diligent and assiduous these days, Xin Keyi is in her eyes, she laughed, and she already had an idea in her heart.

After thinking about the countermeasures, she asked Xu Kai some things related to the monthly exam by the way.

Seeing that the goddess smiled to herself, Xu Kai was furious, giving full play to the strengths of the Chinese teacher, and chatting a lot.

Gu Shuzhou ran 3,000 meters angrily to vent his anger in his heart, but he didn't expect to see Xin Keyi and Xu Kai talking and laughing coming out of the teaching building just after stopping.

He was sad that he couldn't date her, but she talked and laughed with others, and the boy felt very unhappy, and the fists hanging at his side were clenched tightly.

He didn't like her smiling at other men.

"Shuzhou! Xin Keyi also saw him, trotted over and patted him on the shoulder: "I'm off work, let's go home." After

speaking, he turned back and waved to Xu Kai: "Goodbye, Teacher Xu." On the way

to the carport, Gu Shuzhou followed Xin Keyi with his head down, like a wizened puppy.

Xin Keyi was secretly surprised in his heart, he didn't expect this kid to have such a deep obsession with the aquarium.

As a sister, she naturally can't bear to let him continue to be depressed, he wants to go, just find an excuse to take him there, and it's not difficult.

"What's wrong with you, so unenergetic? She did not rush to start the car, and turned around to face Gu Shuzhou.

The young man's eyes were dim, and the sunset could not light up his mood, and even his voice was thick with depression: "I... Ranked 21st.

"Oh, that's one place short of what we agreed." Xin Keyi said with a smile.

Sure enough, after the teenager listened, his face became more and more collapsed.

"But..." she pointed out the transcript she had just obtained from Xu Kai to Gu Shuzhou, and the corners of her mouth couldn't help but raise anymore, "The two classmates in front of you are tied for 19th, so if you calculate it, you can also be regarded as the 20th."

Gu Shuzhou didn't understand what it meant at first, until he narrowed his eyes with a smile on Shangxin Keyi, and realized that the hope of dating had not been dashed.

"Sister, what do you mean? The young man's emotions came and went quickly, and he just had a bitter hatred on his face, but now his eyes were full of excitement and surprise.

"What do I mean? Xin Keyi put away the report card, stuffed his handbag into the boy's arms, stood on tiptoe, and touched his hairy head: "So you have decided when to go to the aquarium?" "