34 Pretends To Be Well-Behaved

Shen Cheng laughed inscrutably, thinking, Xiao Zian, pretend to be so dick, don't you want to learn from my brother and me?

"Your homeroom teacher wants to chase your beautiful sister, you should see it, right?

Shen Cheng sighed, not waiting for Gu Shuzhou to answer, and continued.

"The one in your family, how beautiful you are, you know it yourself, and she has a good figure, how many of those single male teachers in our school don't care about her?" Speaking

of this, Gu Shuzhou was not angry again, how could he not know, so he was so anxious, he was afraid that he was not yet an adult, and Xin Keyi would be pried away.

Shen Cheng saw his troubles and shook his head speechlessly.

"Hey, Gu Shuzhou, don't look like this first, I'm telling you this, it's not to block you, I'm pointing out your advantages."

Gu Shuzhou didn't understand, and his eyebrows didn't loosen after he just frowned.

"What do you mean? The teenager's voice was irritable, there were many competitors, how could it not be a good thing?

Shen Cheng sighed hatefully, and continued patiently.

"Are you studying all day stupid? Didn't you find that those who offered their hospitality were blocked back by your beautiful sister? Of

course, Gu Shuzhou found out, and this was the only point he felt at ease, Xin Keyi didn't seem to want to think about men and women for the time being, and the kindness of those male teachers was politely rejected by her.

"So what? The expression on Gu Shuzhou's face was still heavy, she didn't want to think about those people, could it be that she was willing to consider herself as a hairy boy who was not yet an adult?

"That's your advantage.

Shen Cheng raised his eyebrows again, his expression was proud, his expression was greasy, if it weren't for listening to him, Gu Shuzhou really wanted to punch him.

"You think, why are those people rejected? Because they are the same age, discerning people know at a glance what they are going for.

You are different, you are her neighbor's brother, still so many years younger than her, you are good to her, she will only think that you are considerate and sensible, as long as you do not cross the line, she will not think about men and women.

She will reject other men, but she will not refuse you, which is not an advantage?

Gu Shuzhou was silent, thinking about it carefully, what Shen Cheng said did make sense, just... What he has already done when he crossed the line, can it be redeemed?

When Shen Cheng talked about Xingtou, he couldn't stop at all.

"She's defenseless against you, and you're going to take advantage of that.

Ask her out, just the two of you, have a romantic date, and then give her a gift, of course, you can't explicitly say that this is a date, as for what excuses, think for yourself. "

Dating... Is it? Gu Shuzhou's tightly locked brows finally loosened a little.

Shen Cheng said something behind him, he didn't remember, and his mind was full of thoughts of wanting to date Xin Keyi like a couple.

**

Under Shen Cheng's order, Gu Shuzhou thought carefully for two days, and finally thought of a way to break the situation.

That night, after dinner and bathing, he stood at the door of Xin Keyi's room and knocked on the slightly old door.

"Sister, can I come in? He deliberately softened his tone to make himself sound harmless.

It took a while in the room to respond: "Is there something wrong?"

Xin Keyi's voice was a little urgent, but following a door, Gu Shuzhou did not hear it.

The teenager's voice sounded even more well-behaved: "It's about the monthly exam." Regarding

learning, Xin Keyi no longer wants to open the door, so she can only open it.

"You wait a minute.

She answered, helplessly taking her hand out of her panties, and at the same time, she took out a silver-gray tube that was vibrating.

At this moment, her face was flushed and her breathing was messy, exactly the appearance of a woman in a love tide.

She was masturbating just now.

In fact, since she was pressed under her by Gu Shuzhou that day and slung her thighs, she would remember the scene every day when she returned to her room after taking a bath.

The thick, hard, and burning nature of the young man's human organ made her unable to keep calm, and as soon as she lay on the bed, she was full of children's unsuitable, yellow waste.

She really couldn't think of any other way than to relieve one or two with small toys.

Gu Shuzhou really didn't come at the right time, she had just barely climaxed.