38 Student Representative Gu Shuzhou

In the provincial high auditorium, the principal has just finished his speech, and now the director of the first year of high school is speaking.

"This monthly examination is a review of the high school study life of students in the past month, and the school has maintained a good learning atmosphere since its establishment, I believe this is the reason why everyone chose to enter our school.

"This month, I have been paying attention to everyone's learning status, and I am glad that the students are trying to be self-conscious and have a good attitude. In particular, the emergence of a group of learning activists who strive for the top shows me your vitality and determination.

"There is a classmate who, with hard work, surpassed his former self. When he entered the school, he was only 993rd in his class. In this exam, he improved rapidly, jumping into the top 300 of his grade and achieving a good score of 298th.

"Next, let us ask Gu Shuzhou, who has made the greatest improvement in the grade ranking in this exam, from the fifth class of high school, to share his learning experience with you."

In a burst of warm applause, in the area where the fifth class of high school was sitting, Gu Shuzhou stood up and walked onto the stage under the gaze of everyone.

Others are tall and long-legged, handsome and tall, and just stand up to provoke many girls to whisper.

Gu Shuzhou concentrated on studying, even seldom went out of the classroom between classes, and the location of the fifth class was relatively remote, and many girls in other classes had never seen him.

Today's sight, how much Fang's heart moved, especially the cold temperament that comes with his body, too poking the aesthetics of this young girl, if not for the presence of teachers, probably all of them will hold their hearts and cheeks, in the shape of a flower idiot.

However, the teenager turned a blind eye to the girls' fiery gaze and walked up to the stage without squinting.

Taking the microphone from the grade head, he stood firmly behind the podium and asked to clear his throat: "Hello everyone, I'm Gu Shuzhou, from XX Middle School..." Xin

Keyi and other teachers sat in the first row, from her perspective, you can clearly see the handsome eyebrows and clear silhouette of the young man on the stage.

The youthful voice that belongs to the boy of this age is played out through the speaker, with a slight radio sound, and there is an indescribable magnetism.

"I think that at this stage of our lives, learning is undoubtedly the first thing, but have you ever wondered what your purpose is in learning?

If not, I think you should try to find it, when you really have a very worthy goal, all external temptations will be blocked by you. Although

Gu Shuzhou held the speech script in his hand, he hardly glanced at it, and he expressed his thoughts naturally and confidently throughout the process, with happy emotions in his eyes.

At the thought of dating his sister on the weekend, he was so excited that he immediately rushed off the stage to hug her.

"Small goals in stages will make us feel a sense of achievement when we achieve them, and then have greater enthusiasm, sprint to the next goal, and struggle."

That's all I'm going to share, thank you. The

young man on the stage stood at the edge of the podium, bent down very humbly, and bowed to everyone in the audience.

Xin Keyi applauded warmly with everyone and proudly watched Gu Shuzhou walk back to his seat.

The teenager is no longer as thin and thin as when he first came to her home, and the whole person's mental state has improved by more than a star and a half.

As he walks, his loose school uniform swings back and forth, occasionally outlining his lean chest and smooth waistline.

Young and sexy.

These two words came out of Xin Keyi's mind, obviously contradictory, but they were perfectly integrated in Gu Shuzhou's body.

Well...... The same way he gave her feeling.

It is clear that she will call her sister very obediently, but she will also present her desires in front of her so arrogantly.

Xin Keyi remembered the strong and powerful arms when he hugged him, the hot chest when he pressed himself, and the burning high when he inserted it in the heart of his leg...

All kinds of astringent pictures flashed in her head out of place, and she suddenly felt blushing heartbeat, breathing poorly, how... Not again.

Recently, his body has been very disobedient, and he always reacts inexplicably when he thinks of Gu Shuzhou.

No, it's a little hot underneath, and it's wet again.

"Excuse me, I'll go to the bathroom. Xin Ke stood up with a red face and went to the safety exit in the direction of the bathroom.

The bottom was suddenly very wet, and she wondered if she had suddenly come for a holiday, but the days were not right...

When I got to the toilet, I took off my skirt and saw that there was no menstrual blood, only a slimy piece of fabric that stained my panties.

It must have been rushing a lot recently, and the body has become too sensitive, Xin Keyi sighed, telling himself in his heart not to indulge.

However, when she finished washing her hands, threw the water droplets on her hands out of the bathroom, and saw Gu Shuzhou, who was leaning against the wall and waiting for her, she found a very fatal thing.

Below, wet again.