48 Script

Just finished the eleventh holiday before, and now there are not many people in Ocean Park, and the two have been very smooth since entering the park, playing all the way according to the strategy book, and did not spend too much time on the queue.

At noon, we had lunch at a flamingo-themed restaurant.

Xin Keyi also came once a few years ago when the park first opened, and now many facilities in the park have undergone major changes, and she takes pictures everywhere with her mobile phone.

In a good mood, it's fun to watch everything.

She photographs food and beautiful scenery, and Gu Shuzhou shoots her - beauty.

It's also very harmonious.

Suddenly, the teenager's cell phone rang, it was a voice call request, from the cerebellar axe.

Thick eyebrows furrowed, pressed the reject button in disgust, and immediately sent a message from the opposite side.

[Little brain axe: Gu Shuzhou, Laozi is not taking money and not doing things, and he has thought of a good way for you to paste it with your sister, you kid better take it immediately, otherwise there will be no such shop after passing this village. ] Just

after reading it, the voice request was sent again, and Gu Shuzhou was attracted by the words "sticking with my sister", and immediately connected, of course, he also switched the earpiece mode at the same time.

Shen Cheng's malicious laughter came from the other side: "Hehe, Laozi still can't hold you, dare to hang up my phone, and don't think about who can rely on when I can date Teacher Xin today?"

"You say it or not? Don't say hang up. Gu Shuzhou's voice was faint, looking at Xin Keyi, who was shooting hot air balloon ornaments not far away, but his eyes were warm.

"Cut, boring. "Shen Cheng is not angry.

"The red envelope can't be taken for nothing, sell you an intelligence." Ocean Park Photo Studio cooperates with a script killing shop, and now it is engaged in script killing soft opening, you can't go, if you go, I'll let them leave you the best role.

"Script kill? "

Gu Shuzhou's life is very monotonous, in addition to going to school is football, even mobile phones are also in high school, but now he is just an extra Xin Keyi, and he doesn't know much about those novel things.

This year, script killing is also just emerging, Shen Cheng is interested in everything except learning, and knows a lot of nature.

Moreover, Ocean Park's father invested, there are a lot of shares, in order to curry up with him, the person in charge not only sent tickets, but also immediately notified the eldest young master if there was any new thing.

"Your own Baidu, I'll ask you, now give you the opportunity to let you and Teacher Xin play a couple, do you want to go?" "

Go. "

**

Young Master Shen is very efficient, and when Gu Shuzhou took Xin Keyi to the photo studio, the waiter had already received the notice from above.

Originally, when the waiter saw the leader in the work group issuing "a handsome guy leading a beautiful woman", he pouted with disdain, thinking that the current leader is exaggerated, in order to shoot these second-generation, there is no principle at all.

However, when Gu and Xin appeared at the entrance of the photo studio, the eyes of the two little girls lit up, this is a combination of gods and horses?!

The beauty of handsome men and women is still white, tall and thin type... So the male and female protagonists in the script are tailor-made for them, right?!

When the two were invited in, other characters were already being prepared, four women and two men, who did not know each other, and were awkwardly chatting about some or not.

Seeing them come in, their eyes lit up.

Xin Keyi and Gu Shuzhou got the costumes needed for their respective roles and entered the dressing room.

Because it is an activity carried out by the Ocean Park Photo Studio, the script is naturally related to the sea, called "The Bride of the Sea God".

Of course, Gu Shuzhou plays this sea god, and Xin Keyi plays his bride.