44 Sister's Crankiness

On the way home, Xin Keyi had all kinds of fantasies in her mind about how Gu Shuzhou and Yu Yao looked together, a young couple, the beauty of a handsome man and a woman, sweet and sweet, and loving and loving.

Then, her mood got worse and worse.

Gu Shuzhou is completely the opposite of her, he who is always lacking interest in other things on weekdays, and his mood is extremely high today.

Along the way, he took his mobile phone to check the travel strategy of the polar ocean park, and carefully planned the process of tomorrow's appointment in his heart.

The corners of the mouth have always maintained a slightly raised arc and have not fallen.

After eating, Gu Shuzhou also hurriedly rushed back to the room to write the strategy, Xin Keyi wanted to stop him and chatted without a chance.

"Alas—" In the bedroom next to the boy, Xin Keyi lay on the desk and sighed for the nth time.

The task she arranged for herself today is not heavy, that is, to write an essay template, which is obviously her strength, but even writing several beginnings feels unsatisfactory, and the scratch paper ball is lost.

"Nope! She suddenly sat up straight, her face righteous.

Gu Shuzhou's current state is obviously silly in love, Xin Keyi frowned, feeling that he needed him to have a good chat.

But...... What better to say? If the wording is too harsh, will it cause him to resent?

Xin Keyi is a little distressed, she is not a class teacher, she has no experience in doing psychological work for students, and she is afraid that she will be self-defeating if she says badly.

"Aaaaa

What she didn't expect was that just when she was scribbling on the paper in annoyance, Gu Shuzhou actually took the initiative to find her.

The young man walked in with an excited face, still holding this notebook with a light blue cover in his hand, and he sat down next to Xin Keyi's bed: "Sister, I have something I want to ask you."

Looking at the still bright smile on his face, Xin Keyi felt a little dazzling, shouldn't it be a problem of consulting love?!

Although she is approachable and not old-fashioned, how can she say that she is also a people's teacher, even if Gu Shuzhou is her own brother, she cannot condone him!

"What's going on? She was unhappy in her heart, and the expression on her face was not good, revealing a bit of impatience.

Gu Shuzhou was stunned, the words to his mouth froze, the curve of the corners of his mouth fell, and he looked at a sense of innocence that he didn't know what to do: "Sister, did I disturb you?"

Only then did he notice that there were pieces of paper scattered on the ground, picked one up casually, and unfolded it, except for a few lines of English, it was the traces of graffiti with a ballpoint pen.

The boy narrowed his eyes, and in those places blackened by ink, he seemed to faintly see a name.

Yu Yao? He didn't quite understand, she wasn't a student taught by Xin Keyi, right?

Xin Keyi had also realized his gaffe at this time, reluctantly put away his inexplicable bad mood, snatched the manuscript paper back, and then squatted down, holding the trash can to pick up the paper ball rolling on the ground.

"It doesn't matter to me. After cleaning up the mess, Xin Keyi's mood also stabilized, she sat back in the chair, and changed back to the original good sister: "You said that there is something to ask me, what is the matter?"

Gu Shuzhou held a question in his heart, opened his notebook, and drew a map-like thing on it, and the map was also marked with numbers, and the corresponding numbers had notes in the blank space below the map.

"This is my covenant for tomorrow... Itinerary to do the strategy. The boy's cheeks flushed slightly when he almost said the wrong thing, "I want to ask my sister, do you want to eat Chinese food or Western food for lunch?" "