8 Sex drive

"What good thing is hidden?" Xin Keyi probed behind the boy and reached out to touch the pillow.

Gu Shuzhou naturally blocked it, otherwise she would go further.

His figure was tall and blocked at the head of the bed, Xin Keyi really had no good way to break through the defense, so he had to pout: "No conscience, petty!"

She stood up, glanced sideways at Gu Shuzhou, and pretended to be displeased: "With the plate, let's go downstairs to eat."

Gu Shuzhou's spirit was highly nervous, and he only wanted to let Xin Keyi leave this room quickly, so he didn't think much about it, obediently picked up the plate, and walked out after her.

Who knew that Xin Keyi was deceitful, and when he was about to reach the door of the room, he suddenly turned around, walked quickly to the bed, reached under the pillow, and finally touched the mobile phone hidden by Gu Shuzhou.

"Mobile phone~ Let's see what good things Gu Shuzhou is looking at."

Gu Shuzhou quickly came over, put the fruit plate back on the table, and was secretly relieved to see that the screen had automatically locked.

However, the next second, the woman clicked on the password unlock interface and skillfully entered a string of numbers.

The teenager was annoyed and didn't tell her the password if he knew it.

At that time, I never thought that there would be a day when I was a thief.

Seeing that the unlock was successful, at the moment when the mobile phone screen lit up, Gu Shuzhou was in a hurry and pounced on Xin Keyi.

He pressed her underneath, grabbed her phone, and hurriedly turned off the video.

His lean and hard chest pressed against her soft and plump breasts, one leg embedded between her legs, his posture ambiguous, his breath hot.

"Ahem, I'm going to be crushed to death by you! Xin

Keyi didn't think so much, she was pressed by the teenager and couldn't move, and her breathing was not smooth.

Gu Shuzhou still pressed her and didn't move for a while, because he was hard again.

The brain began to cranky uncontrollably.

In his current position, he pressed Xin Keyi under him, and if he pushed her legs to his chest again, wouldn't it be synchronized with the video?

I can't see it very clearly in the video, I only know that the woman's legs are dark red, and the specific details can only be imagined, so what will be like under Xin Keyi...

Xin Keyi didn't know that the teenager's mind was thinking about these things that were not suitable for children, she struggled hard, exerted her strength to eat, and finally, successfully turned over and pushed Gu Shuzhou down.

She put her hands on the side of the boy's head, her soft body pressed against him, her long black hair like a waterfall spread out, and the light and shadow produced outlined her face more and more delicately and beautifully.

Her warm breath sprayed on his face, still carrying the fragrance exclusive to her.

"Sister..." Gu Shuzhou had never looked at her from this angle, and he was stupid for a while.

She was really beautiful, bright and bright, with a smile in her bright eyes, like a small hook tickling his heart.

Xin Keyi took advantage of Gu Shuzhou's distraction, his eyes were quick, his movements were fast and ruthless, and he snatched back the teenager's mobile phone and unlocked it again.

The interface stays in a WeChat group called "Football Boy", and looking at the avatar on the left, it is basically Xin Keyi's famous friend who plays football with Gu Shuzhou.

They were all talking about watching the game and asking for game resources.

"Cut, nothing, isn't it? Xin Keyi shook his head in disappointment and handed the phone back to Gu Shuzhou, quite disappointed.

At this moment, suddenly, the phone remembered a continuous prompt tone, dozens of the kind without stopping.

Xin Keyi is interested again, what is it good to see?

Curious, she stuck her head over and wanted to look.

Gu Shuzhou will not make a second mistake and directly turn off the mobile phone, and now Xin Keyi can't see anything.

However, at this time, she also remembered the emphasis in the adolescent psychology book she had read before, leaving personal space for children of this age.

It is necessary to look through their diaries, mobile phones and other personal items without consent, otherwise it will cause children to have a strong sense of resistance and no longer trust adults.

Fortunately, it didn't make a big mistake, and she got down from the teenager with some sarcasm: "I'm playing with you, look at you scared."

Gu Shuzhou lowered his head and did not speak, silently pulling over the corner of the quilt to cover the bulge between his crotch.

After Xin Keyi left, the teenager took a while to restart the computer.

Sure enough, the crazy prompt sound in the group just now was that someone had sent resources again.

This time it's not a video, it's basically a GIF.

The screen was full of all kinds of soft and big tits, and the strength that Gu Shuzhou had just pressed down came up again.

This night, he thought about Xin Keyi's slender body and the beautiful feel of her soft body, as well as her delicate and pleasant voice, and he blasphemed himself twice in a row before he could barely relieve his desire.

In the next room, Xin Keyi, who didn't know anything, was holding his head and worrying.

Gu Wenbo called again, saying that he would come back in the past two days and wanted to take his son home to live for a while.

How to tell Gu Shuzhou, that home, if he goes back, can he live comfortably?