24 In Her Hand

The woman's slender and soft fingers were weakly held into a circle, and with the lubrication of the teenager's liquid, the thrusting was unusually smooth.

Xin Keyi's mind was now full of paste, and she felt as if she had a fever, scalded by the thick meat stick in her hand.

She couldn't figure it out, how did things happen to this point, what went wrong?

Is she wrong, or is Gu Shuzhou wrong?

"Ah, Brother Yong, I... I can't do it..." Teacher Zhou's screams came again.

This time, the man who was fucking her did not say any more hooligan words to make the atmosphere, but gritted his teeth and gasped roughly: "I'm going to cum too!" Then

, there was a noticeably faster flesh clap.

Xin Keyi finally knew who was wrong.

Is it this pair of wild mandarin ducks, obviously they all have dormitories, can't they do well in the house? I want to come out and fight field artillery and implicate innocent people!

But soon she didn't have the heart to think about these things, because she found that Gu Shuzhou seemed to follow the two people behind the wall, speeding up the speed of delivering meat sticks.

So fast, so hot.

She pursed her lips, trying not to make a sound, but Gu Shuzhou's speed was really too fast, she couldn't stand up several times and threw herself into his arms.

Then, the fresh and strong masculine smell emanating from the teenager's body enveloped her, and her head was numb by the good smell, and her whole body was soft.

Finally, when the men and women behind the wall roared together and vented out, Gu Shuzhou also shot.

A large amount of hot thick semen sprayed on Xin Keyi's hands.

Fingers, palms, and even forearms were stained with the teenager's white seared semen.

"Sister. She heard his voice.

She looked up at him, and in the moonlight, the boy's cold and handsome face looked as beautiful as a painting.

Seeing her looking at herself stupidly, the corner of Gu Shuzhou's mouth couldn't help but evoke a smile: "What's wrong?" "

He cummed in her hand, the progress was skyrocketing, and he was in a good mood.

Xin Keyi was not good at the moment he returned to God.

Why did she get a fawn ram because of his laughter? Go crazy!

The pair of wild mandarin ducks next door had already left after shooting, and she could no longer bear the condemnation of herself in her heart, pushed Gu Shuzhou away, and ran without looking back.

**

After the military training, the students and teachers were sent back to school, and after the principal completed the mobilization for the opening of school, everyone disbanded in place.

Boarders go back to the dormitory and day students go home.

"Teacher Xin, Teacher Xin? Xu Kai's voice came from behind him.

Xin Keyi turned around and smiled a little embarrassed: "Oh, hehe, Teacher Xu, is there something wrong?"

Xu Kai pointed to a white car parked in front of the school; That's my car, do you want me to take you back?"

Xin Keyi was stunned: "This..." The words were appropriately blank, but the resistance on his face was already clearly expressed.

Xu Kai also seemed to realize his abruptness and scratched his head.

"That, I don't mean anything else, didn't you say we can be friends? If you are a friend, it should not be possible to send you home..."

"No need, thank you Teacher Xu for your kindness, I have already ordered a car." The young man's cold and indifferent voice sounded, it was Gu Shuzhou.

He sent Xu Kai away with a few words and led Xin Keyi into the taxi.

During the whole process, Xin Keyi did not look up at the teenager next to her, she was weak, she was flustered, and she had a ghost in her heart.

She didn't remember how she went back to the dormitory that day, but she remembered that no matter how many times she washed, she could still smell the smell that belonged to Gu Shuzhou on her hands.

That very night, she had a spring dream.

In fact, it is not the first time to have a spring dream, but this time, the man who pressed her in the dream had a face for the first time.

It was Gu Shuzhou.

She felt that her guilt was unforgivable, not only thinking about him when she was awake, but also defiling him when she was asleep.

It's hopelessly mad.

"Sister, sister. In that dream, the boy's hot lips pressed to her ear, calling her softly and obediently.

Under her, she rushed fiercely again and again, pounding her into a stream of water, and her body was sore.

"Sister, sister. "The same voice as in a dream, ringing in my ears.

Xin Keyi woke up like a dream, and the moment she looked at Gu Shuzhou's eyes, she quickly lowered her head like a criminal who had been caught on the spot for a crime.

Gu Shuzhou's eyes sank, converged his emotions, and calmly reminded her: "I'm home." "