18 Hard Again

The swab was dipped in alcohol and lightly touched on the wound on the teenager's cheek.

"Shhh..." Gu Shuzhou held Xin Keyi's hand, and rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb: "Sister, lighter, it hurts."

"Know, know. The woman's voice was a little unsteady, and she couldn't help but swallow her saliva after speaking.

She looked up at the young man in front of her in a flustered manner, and saw that his eyes were clear and clean, and the guilt in her heart was even stronger.

She didn't know how things turned out to be like this.

Her heart seemed to belong to her, beating wildly, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't calm down.

At this moment, she was sitting on the bed with Gu Shuzhou, holding a disinfection tool in her hand, and was cleaning the wound on the teenager's face.

As for why the wounds on her face had to be cleaned in bed, and why Gu Shuzhou was naked, her brain that was about to shut down had no time to think.

Now Xin Keyi, just restraining the strange yellow waste in his brain, has already worked hard.

It seems that she really wants to watch less Xiao Huangwen, even the 15-year-old neighbor's brother has to yy, she feels that she has reached the point of madness.

However, she warned herself ten thousand times in her heart, and it was not as powerful as a drop of water falling from the end of Gu Shuzhou's hair.

His hair was not completely dried, and from time to time there would be collected water droplets dripping from the ends of his hair.

The water droplets landed on the boy's smooth collarbone, and after only about half a second, they began to fall again, flowing down his flat chest muscles, sliding over perfectly shaped abs, and finally disappearing into the pink bath towel that wrapped around his lower body.

"Okay. Smoothing

the band-aid, Xin Keyi couldn't hold back and swallowed again.

After putting down the things in her hand, she touched her nose as if unintentionally, and was obviously relieved to make sure that she did not have nosebleeds.

Her every move was watched by Gu Shuzhou, and the young man's eyes were hidden with cunning, and there seemed to be thousands of stars twinkling in his eyes.

"Thank you sister, I'll help you clean up. His

voice is clean, his eyes are clear, and his body moves, bringing a breeze with the scent of gardenias, the smell of the new shower gel brought by Xin Keyi.

The pure aroma has the effect of calming people's breath, Xin Keyi is finally better, and his heart is not beating so fast.

Gu Shuzhou got out of bed with a plate of disinfection tools, put it on the table, and when he turned around, it happened that the slight bulge in his crotch was facing Xin Keyi's face.

"Knock knock," her heart began to disobey again.

No, we can't continue to go out of order like this!

She took the boy's hand, made him sit down again, cleared his throat, and tried to put on a teacher's posture.

"Shuzhou, although today's incident is not all your fault, my sister still has to say a few words about you. "

Very good, once she began to preach, the pure blood of the people's teacher began to purify the soul, and the heat in the body gradually cooled down.

"No matter what, fighting is not right, even if you are provoked, you can't solve the problem with violence, you know?

In the end, there was really a bit of stern in her tone.

Gu Shuzhou pursed his lips and nodded: "I know."

I just don't want to hear him say bad things about you, he doesn't know you at all, he doesn't understand you, why do he say that about you..."

He was obviously taller than Xin Keyi even if he was sitting, but he kept his head down, and at this time he raised his eyes, and his eyes flashed with grievances.

Xin Keyi's heart that had just hardened instantly softened again, and the teenager in front of him was like a puppy who had done something wrong, shrugging his head and carefully observing her emotions.

Even the usual bright eyes have lost their brilliance, so pitiful that people are willing not to blame.

If you think about it, is he really wrong? He just wanted to protect her.

"I'm sorry, sister, I was wrong, I promise it won't be like this again.

Gu Shuzhou clearly saw that the sternness in Xin Keyi's eyes softened a little, and he knew that she was so kind, and when she saw herself like this, she must be reluctant to blame him anymore.

Sure enough, Xin Keyi was poked by the teenager's such sensible and forgiving look.

She sat up on her knees and hugged the teenager's half-wet head, which in turn soothed him.

"Shuzhou, sister really doesn't blame you, but just thinks that fighting will have a bad impact on you.

Her fingertips stroked the teenager's wound attached to the band-aid, and her voice became softer: "Look, you're injured yourself, aren't you?" My sister is very distressed.

"Hmm. Gu Shuzhou leaned on Xin Keyi's chest with enjoyment, the woman's plump chest was soft and soft, and it was very warm, he liked it so much, he rubbed it subconsciously.

At this time, Xin Keyi realized that the current posture of the two was a little too intimate.

She quickly let go of him and sat back, but was desperately surprised to find that her chest was cold.

Looking down, it was the water on Gu Shuzhou's hair that wet her clothes!

The lace fabric on her chest was wet, her pink skin was shining through, and the pure white corset she was wearing inside was also clearly visible

: "Ah! Don't look! Xin Keyi hurriedly hugged his arms to cover it, but it was too late.

Even though the young man looked away, she knew that Gu Shuzhou must have seen it.

Otherwise, how could something in his crotch swell up for no reason?

Gu Shuzhou was also a little annoyed, the atmosphere was so good, how could this indisputable thing under him be hard again!