40 Stairwells

The two came out of the bathroom, and their voices became clear again.

"By the way, isn't your girlfriend in the same class as Gu Shuzhou, I have seen her talking to that little white face several times after passing through the fifth shift, what is the situation?"

"Are you afraid she'll give me a green hat?" One of them burst out laughing, and after a burst of knowledge of the sound of clothes, his tone was arrogant.

"See no, Lao Tzu's gun, the third year of junior high school broke her, Xiao forced to be submissive by me, Gu Shuzhou's kid, looks so white, a look at the dick is small, can I compare?" "

Xin Keyi: ??? Are you all right, teenager? Is the size of the sex organ related to skin color? What fallacy? Besides, even so, Gu Shuzhou is so white, how can it be said that it should be European and American size, which can be small?!

"Hahaha, that's right, that guy is in the classroom every day just knows how to read, at our age, how can we not be interested in women, I look at that kid, it must be incompetent!"

"That's right, I heard that Yu Yao of Class Ten confessed to him. That beautiful face, that sexy body, I am hard at a glance, that kid actually refused, normal people can do this? It must be that the dick can't get up hard, afraid of showing the stuffing! The

corner of Xin Keyi's mouth twitched: Are you really all right, young man?! People are dedicated to learning, the roots are red and good boys, how can it be in your mouth?

She heard heavy breathing above her head, and looked up, Gu Shuzhou bit her lips, frowned, and seemed to be angry enough.

Yes, no matter how young he is, he is also a normal man, how can he not be annoyed when people insult him like this behind his back?

Xin Keyi saw that his lips were bitten white, and he was very distressed, and whispered comfort.

"Don't care about their words, you're not small there, and..." She

wanted to praise him for being tough, but suddenly realized that the topic was too astringent and ambiguous, and stopped talking.

"No, I mean, they haven't seen it..." She tried to round herself, but it grew darker.

They haven't seen it, has she?

Well, I have seen it, and I have seen it more than once, and, not only have I seen it, but I have touched it with my hands and clamped it with my legs.

Xin Keyi shut up, as a female teacher, such a large-scale tiger and wolf words are really not suitable to come out of her mouth.

Her breathing was a little unpleasant, and her heart was pounding hard.

Feeling that Gu Shuzhou's body was trembling slightly, she thought that her brother was not lightly angry, and finally chose to deepen the embrace between the two.

Everything is silent, and I hope this will give him warmth and support.

Where did Xin Keyi know that Gu Shuzhou didn't care about the words of those two at all, there was more envy and jealousy in the school, and he had long been accustomed to being talked about.

Besides, it doesn't matter what others think of him, as long as my sister knows how big and hard he is, that's enough.

The reason why he breathed heavily and held back in panic was purely because of the person in his arms.

Xin Keyi's crisp chest is close to him, and the soft two balls, even if they are separated by two layers of clothing and not thin coasters, can still easily tug at the heartstrings of the teenager.

The two guys outside didn't seem to want to leave after going to the bathroom, so they just stood in the corridor and chatted again.

Boys at this age have a great interest in sex, and the topics between the two are becoming more and more explicit, and even talk about the specific posture when doing errands in bed.

The stairwell was quiet, and Xin Keyi and Gu Shuzhou were huddled in that small space at the moment, forced to listen to the two people talking outside.

"I tell you, the most comfortable thing is to enter the back, she has two legs together, the insertion is particularly tight, especially comfortable, lying groove, said that Lao Tzu is hard! Hearing

the two words behind, Xin Keyi's body couldn't stop trembling.

That day in the bathroom, she was pressed by Gu Shuzhou, although she didn't really enter, that posture was no different from entering behind...