46 I Don't Like Her Like That

Looking at the resentful look on Xin Keyi's face, Gu Shuzhou finally figured out the ins and outs of the matter.

My sister saw him talking to other girls and misunderstood their relationship, so when he entered the room just now, she looked so bored.

He could even imagine the dark color of Xin Keyi's mourning when she wrote Yu Yao's name on scratch paper.

Is she jealous? The corners of the boy's mouth had begun to rise uncontrollably.

Xin Keyi was almost angry with him, this kid broke the jar and broke? If you don't explain, forget it, and laugh, mention his beautiful girlfriend, just so happy?!

"Forget it, I don't want to know either. These are all your own business, even if you take the last place in the next exam, it has nothing to do with me. After

speaking, he stood up and pulled Gu Shuzhou up: "You go out, don't disturb me." "

Where is the boy willing to go? With a flick of his wrist, he held Xin Keyi's hand, hooked his long arm, and took the person into his arms.

"Gu Shuzhou, what are you doing! Xin Keyi was annoyed, pushing him and unable to push, even more angry: "You let me go!"

The young man's eyes smiled even more, and he hugged her: "I won't let go."

"I'm really angry that you're doing this again! Xin Keyi kept twisting her body, trying to break free from the boy's embrace.

Unfortunately, Gu Shuzhou's strength is far better than her, and the more she struggles, the tighter she is bound.

"Sister, don't be angry. The young man's pure and comfortable voice came from overhead. That Yu Yao, I really have nothing to do with her, she has some misunderstandings about my friend, I just explain it for my friend. When

Xin Keyi heard this, he struggled not so much, and his mouth was still unforgiving: "Make friends out of nothing?

Gu Shuzhou was laughed angrily by her: "It's Shen Cheng, you have also seen it, it is the one who fought with me in military training." "

Shencheng... Xin Keyi frowned, that is also the school's stormy figure, rich second-generation sports student, wandering around all day, but he really saw him walking with Gu Shuzhou several times.

"Then, why was Yu Yao's face so red when she left? What did you say?! "

Blushing? Gu Shuzhou shook his head and answered honestly: "I didn't pay attention, I just reminded her that Shen Cheng is a person who does things more impulsively, and people are actually quite good."

"That's it? Xin Keyi raised his head, his eyes full of disbelief: "Don't you like Yu Yao?"

Gu Shuzhou sighed helplessly: "If I remember correctly, you were also present on the day I rejected her." "

And... A "special reward" was also given for this.

Xin Keyi also thought of the events of that night, her face blushed, and her mouth still did not admit defeat: "Maybe you regret it?" After all, Yu Yao is cute and beautiful, and her figure is also..." "

I don't regret it. The teenager interrupted her and looked down into her eyes: "I don't like her like that." I almost said "I

only like you", but fortunately I remembered Shen Cheng's reminder in time, don't show your feelings too early, Gu Shuzhou stopped it in time.

However, thinking that so many things today were caused because of Shen Cheng, he decided to betray that guy and find a way to make up for himself.

"Shen Cheng likes Yu Yao.

Xin Keyi was caught by his eyes, her heartbeat thumped and accelerated for a while, she insisted on breaking free from Gu Shuzhou's arms, glared at him, and found herself a step down.

"Then you also have to remind Shen Cheng to not affect their studies just to fall in love." The

words are high-sounding and righteous, and they are completely "invisible" that there is a little selfishness.

"Hmm. Gu Shuzhou nodded obediently.

A

few minutes later, the teenager returned to his room, and he sat at his desk, the smile on his lips never dissipated.

Closing his eyes, he recalled the delicate touch of Xin Keyi's body when she was in his arms just now, and the small expression of resentment on her face when she misunderstood his early love.

Well, today, it's his lucky day.