12 Don't Give Her Idea

On the third day of military training, Teacher Bai, the head teacher of Class 2, suddenly vomited up and down, turned pale, and was rushed to the hospital, where he was diagnosed with acute gastroenteritis and needed to be hospitalized.

Xin Keyi received a call from the director of education and asked her to go to the military training base to help supervise Teacher Bai.

Xin Keyi, a new teacher who was in charge of teaching English in three classes of the first grade after the start of school, was preparing the first week of lesson preparation materials when she received the call.

She is not a good person to refuse, as long as she can do it, even if she is not very happy in her heart, she will nod.

"Okay, Director Zhou, I'll go over this afternoon. After

hanging up the phone, she sighed helplessly, and then began to comfort herself.

It's not in the way, just in the way of getting acquainted with your classmates, preparing lesson notes or something, and bringing it to do the same.

Although Director Zhou stressed that the fare could be reimbursed, Xin Keyi still chose to take the bus, took a transfer halfway, and by the time she arrived at the training base, it was already evening.

Carrying her bag, she walked into the defense base led by a fighter.

On the training ground, students in camouflage uniforms lined up in a phalanx, some standing in military posture, some practicing the right step, some shouting slogans...

Xin Keyi walked in front of them, and the afterglow of the setting sun shone on the youth, full of incomparably shining youthful atmosphere.

It's so good, she can't help but smile, remembering that seven or eight years ago, she also stood on this training ground, sweating and sweating.

Gu Shuzhou's first and fifth class of high school was lined up near the edge of the training ground, he practiced very seriously, had no distractions, and did not notice Xin Keyi's arrival at first.

The boys around him suddenly became restless, and the instructor was still shouting slogans, so he couldn't help but start exchanging ears.

Words such as "beautiful teacher", "awesome body", and "simply fairy" came into his ears, and Xin Keyi's appearance appeared in Gu Shuzhou's mind.

Then, he looked in the direction of everyone's line of sight and actually saw her.

The glow left a magnificent color on her fair skin, the breeze blew by, raising her long hair shawl, and her delicate and beautiful facial features were matched with soft colors...

Wearing a pure white dress, she is as beautiful as a painting.

Why would she come?! Gu Shuzhou's heart surged with irrepressible joy.

Xin Keyi also saw him, waved at him slightly, and then turned back in a serious manner to keep up with the warrior.

As if someone had smeared honey in his chest, the teenager felt that his breath at the moment was sweet.

Ten minutes later, the day's routine was over, and the students dispersed in place.

On the way to the cafeteria, several boys gathered around Gu Shuzhou.

"Is that beautiful teacher your sister? She greets you.

"I saw her send you on the day of registration, I really envy, there is such a beautiful sister."

"Classmate, I have a friend who wants to ask, does your sister have a boyfriend?" Does she mind how many years younger the boy is?

"Hahaha, you kid has no friends out of nothing, just like your bear, no drama and no drama!"

Several people wanted to continue, but saw Gu Shuzhou stop.

He was taller than the men, expressionless, and looked down on them condescendingly.

"She's not my sister. The young man made a straight face and said coldly: "Don't beat her up." After

speaking, he ignored the dissatisfaction of those people and left without looking back.

He came to save a high school, just to see Xin Keyi at school, not to make friends with these naïve guys, and he may not give them a good face.

**

Xin Keyi went to the dormitory arranged by the base first.

The single room has a bed, desk, and its own toilet and shower room, which is convenient and in good condition.

After hanging up the clothes she brought, she took the wontons that her grandmother specially fried and went to the cafeteria.

Densely packed with people, Xin Keyi still quickly found Gu Shuzhou.

Not because she has excellent eyesight, but because...

Gu Shuzhou knocked a boy to the ground and was riding on the boy, ready to continue punching.

"Shuzhou! Xin Keyi ran over holding the lunch box and stopped the boy when he was about to drop his fist.