19 Looked

Xin Keyi's face turned red again, and she watched with her own eyes as the giant object in the teenager's crotch slowly swelled and enlarged, and finally cocked up and raised the bath towel high.

What to do, this question is overclass, she will not.

You can only choose to escape. She jumped out of bed and wanted to run again.

However, this time, Gu Shuzhou pulled her.

"Sister. The teenager's voice was a little hoarse, obviously green, but it was a little sexy: "I'm sorry, I saw your chest." "

His eyes are clear, he admits his mistakes with a good attitude, and he can't see how excited he is inside.

Xin Keyi was seen by him as weak, so he waved his hand easily.

"Ah, that, it's okay, I'm not undressed inside, there's nothing to see, I, I, I'll go change my clothes." "

After that, I have to go again.

Gu Shuzhou also grabbed her arm, and with a force, he came back and forth again, and this time the force was slightly greater, and the woman's delicate body was directly wrapped into his arms.

"I saw my sister's, and my sister saw mine too, right? He asked, his breath burning hot.

"Look, see what? Xin Keyi pretended to be stupid and squeezed out an embarrassed smile: "Let go, I'm going to change clothes."

Gu Shuzhou did not let go, holding her hand and actually going down to his crotch: "This is it..."

Xin Keyi shouted in a low voice, using all his strength to stop the teenager's outrageous move.

Gu Shuzhou suddenly realized what he had done, showed a flustered expression, let go of Xin Keyi's hand, and his eyes were full of regret.

"I'm sorry, sister, I... I didn't mean to. He looked aggrieved and annoyed, like a child at a loss: "I, I don't know why I did such a thing, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

He apologized vigorously, his voice trembling.

There was indeed some chagrin in her heart, and it seemed that she had overdone it and scared her.

Fortunately, Xin Keyi relented again.

"It's okay. She suppressed her nervousness and shyness, trying to sound as good as she could.

This time, Gu Shuzhou did not hold her, did not even speak, just sat on the edge of the bed, quietly lowered his head.

Xin Keyi took the clothes into the bathroom, and after changing out, the room was empty.

When something like that happened, Gu Shuzhou's absence should have made Xin Keyi feel relaxed, but for some reason, she felt a little empty in her heart.

She sat down at the table, her head empty for a moment, not knowing what to do.

At this time, her mobile phone rang, picked it up and saw that it was a WeChat, sender: Gu classmate.

[Sister, I'm sorry, I was wrong, don't hate me.

Xin Keyi's eyes lit up, and the corners of her lips also evoked a light smile.

[Little fool. From

: Mr. Xin.

**

The next day, Xin Keyi officially took over the work of Teacher Bai and became the supervisor of the second class.

In fact, the teacher does not have much to do, basically sitting in the rest area next to him, fanning the fan, and watching the students practice.

When you are resting, cheer everyone up, divide the water, and inform you of the arrangements later.

She is young and beautiful, and the students in the second class like her.

Especially the boys, who made all kinds of excuses to talk to her, blushed before they could speak.

This no, here comes another one.

"Hehe, if the water is not enough, take a few more bottles at a time, aren't you tired of running around like this? Take a good rest when you rest.

Xin Keyi said with a smile, her eyes narrowed into two crescents, and her long eyelashes trembled, like butterflies with pointed petals when summer flowers bloomed, flapping their wings.

The boy actually looked very good, his face turned red, and he didn't dare to look at her when he spoke: "I'm not tired."

He ran back into the queue, and a commotion broke out among the boys.

"He has a girlfriend. A familiar voice sounded overhead, clear and cold.

"Huh? Xin Keyi looked up, only to find that Gu Shuzhou didn't know when he was also coming.

She looked at the young man's slightly displeased eyes for several seconds before she understood what he meant.

"You mean he treated me...? What are you kid thinking about, I'm a teacher, he's a student, people just come to get water.

She glared at him and said with disgust, then stood up and handed him a bottle of water: "Thirsty, right?" Here you go. The

boy shook his head, and his eyes fell on the mineral water bottle she was holding in her other hand: "I want this bottle." "The tone is stubborn.

"No, this bottle I..." Xin Keyi wanted to say that he had already drunk it, but it was too late.

The young man was a master, and he easily snatched it, and couldn't help but open the lid and drink it.