Chapter Thirteen- New Threat Arrives

Jordyn's POV

.
.
.

   Maggie is very persuasive. She talked to Gregory. We get half of what they get and we kill Negan and get their missing guy back.

   Rick enlisted the help of the main guy who delivers to Negan. We needed to know the layout of Negan's compound.

   Before we left I went and got an ultrasound done. Seeing Daryl's face when the baby popped up on the screen made my heart melt.

   We got a print out of the ultrasound and showed everyone in the RV. "Both babies are healthy" I smiled to Maggie.

   We made our way back to Alexandria, we put the food away in the pantry and the medicine in the infirmary. Rick gathered everyone in the church an hour later. He explained to them what the plan was.

   Our plan with Hilltop, the deal we had, and how we needed to stop Negan.

   I sat with Daryl, I squeezed his hand.

   The decision was made, we were going in and killing them all. I didn't think it was the best plan, but I would forever follow Rick and Daryl.

   Daryl and I went home and showered, then went and laid in bed. "I don't think it's a good idea, but if you and Rick are one hundred percent sure that we can do this, we can kill Negan and keep our people alive, I stand behind you." I said to Daryl.

   "We are going to do our best. But I don't want you involved in it. I want you here at home, safe" Daryl said. "No. No way in hell am I going to stay here and sit on my ass while you and Rick are out there. I love you, but that's a stupid choice. I'm going and I'm helping" i replied.

   "Babygirl. Please, I need you and our baby safe" Daryl said. "And I need you safe, and Rick, and the others. You're not stopping me from going, no one is." I said.

   "Okay, but if something happens to you I swea-"

   "Nothing will happen to me. I can hold my own and i have you guys. We'll be just fine" I said. Daryl kissed my head and waited till Rick called us back down to discuss things with the delivery guy.

   We were in for one hell of a challenge.

   The next morning we loaded up in the vehicles and drove part of the way to the outpost where the Saviors were.

   We were waiting till nightfall to go in. We looked for a walker head that looked like Gregory to fool the Saviors. That's what they wanted from the delivery boy, Gregory's head.

   Daryl and I sat on the hood of a car waiting for Rick to tell us what to do. "We get a lay of the land, see how many people we're dealing with. We roll at midnight." Rick said. 

   The plan was working so far. They believed the head was Gregory. They were going to get the missing guy. One went inside to get him while Daryl snagged the other and slit his throat.

   When the second guard came back he had the guy with him. Michonne quickly killed him. Then we snuck inside. "You stay close to me" Daryl whispered. "Yes daddy" I said, rolling my eyes. "Daddy?" Daryl smirked. "Will you two shut up" Rick groaned.

   Oops. Rick, Daryl, Michonne, and I stuck together and snuck around looking for the armory. We killed those that were sleeping with each room we checked.

   We moved quickly and quietly. It felt wrong to kill people who were sleeping, but we needed too. Most, if not all of them had it coming.

   Daryl wanted me to wait outside with Maggie, but I needed to be inside. Shit went well until the fire alarm was pulled.