【𝟏𝟑】

Levana sat on the steps in front of her grandsire's seat as the maesters tended to her younger brothers and Aemond. She, Rhaena, and Baela received the least of the damage so the maesters were quick to tend to them.

"How could you allow such a thing to happen?" King Viserys questioned as Levana looked towards him. She was instructed, specifically, by Ser Westerling and her Grandsire to stay by his side - she was their key witness, as she heard Ser Cole say.

"I will have answers," The King stated.

"The princes' were supposed to be in bed, My King," Ser Westerling stated as King Viserys turned to him, "who had the watch?"

"The prince was attacked by his cousins, Your Grace," The Hand interjected as Levana's gaze went to the males who were discussing the matter.

"You had oaths to protect and defend my blood!" King Viserys scolded, "I'm very sorry, Your Grace," Ser Westerling looked down.

"The Kingsguard has never had to defend princes from princes, Your Grace," Ser Cole tried to explain but the King would not have it.

"That is no answer!"

Levana returned her attention to Aemond and his mother. She tried to listen in on their conversation as best she could but despite her enhanced hearing, Levana still couldn't hear much because of the other whispers in the hall. People were talking at once and it made it hard for her to single out one conversation from a dozen others.

"It will heal, will it not, maester?" Queen Alicent asked as the maester stayed focused on his task to suture the wound on Aemond's eyes.

"The flesh will heal," The maester informed, "but the eye is lost, Your Grace."

Levana's eyes widened as she looked upon her brothers. She began to scratch at her arms, the area on her forearm already becoming red because of her scratches when Ser Westerling leaned down and placed a hand on her shoulder, "best to have the maesters check on your arm as well, Princess."

The Velaryon princess nodded as she saw her grandparents rush down the stairs, "what is the meaning of this?" Lord Corlys questioned as Levana rushed to him, hugging his waist tightly.

"Rhaena, Baela, what happened?" Princess Rhaenys asked, "what happened?" she asked again as she embraced the two girls. Lord Corlys stood in front of Levana's younger brothers and studied the scene in front of him before looking toward Levana.

"What happened, little ocean?" Lord Corlys asked as he removed Levana's arms from his waist and knelt in front of her, inspecting her arms and sighing at the redness that had come upon them from the princess' scratching.

"Little moon, come, I need you by my side," King Viserys called for Levana who looked at her paternal grandfather who then nodded at her. As she made her way towards the King, her mother came rushing in towards her brothers.

"Who did this?" Rhaenyra asked.

"They attacked me!" Aemond responded loudly.

"He attacked Baela!" Jacaerys interjected.

"He broke Luke's nose!"

Levana would run towards her grandsire and stand by his side, covering her ears because of the argument taking place in the hall.

"Enough!" The King stated but the back and forth still continued.

"He was going to kill Jace!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Enough!" King Viserys responded as Levana held onto her grandsire's arm tightly. The arguing was becoming overwhelming for her.

"It should be my son telling the tale!" Queen Alicent shouted.