【𝟓𝟏】

Levana was miserable. She's been locked inside the Red Keep for days and was transferred to her Grandsire's former room with Baelon and Aemma while Aemond stayed in their shared chambers. All this was to prevent Levana from interfering with the preparations for Aegon's coronation.

King Viserys' crown sat on top of his sculpture of the Valyrian Empire. Levana couldn't stop staring at it. Her grandfather had left her with something that not only made her more confused but it just added to the plethora of reasons why she wanted to leave the Red Keep.

Ser Nandor disobeyed her orders and returned to the Red Keep to still serve as her personal guard. He did, however, guarantee that Galatea was able to leave King's Landing safely - this is the only fact that relieved Levana throughout the ordeal. At the very least, her closest friend was safe from harm.

The door to the room opened to reveal Ser Nandor and Ser Erryk. It confused Levana but he welcomed both knights inside, instructing her children to stay by the bed.

"Ser Erryk will be leaving for Dragonstone," Ser Nandor stated, "he wishes to take you, your children, and Princess Rhaenys with him."

"You won't be able to leave safely if I am with you, Ser Erryk," Levana stated, "please help my grandmother to leave King's Landing instead."

"Princess, this is our chance," Ser Nandor said as Levana shook her head, "I'm instructed to appear at the coronation in a few hour's time, we will get caught with the number of guards and the City Watch in King's Landing."

"Do me this favor, Ser Erryk," Levana smiled, "I pray for your safety when you leave King's Landing."

"I pray that you may be able to join us, Princess Levana," Ser Erryk responded as he bowed his head. The knight was just about to leave when Levana turned to look at the crown again, she smiled slightly at the idea that came to her.

"Ser Erryk, please wait a moment," Levana said as she took the crown from the sculpture and walked to the bed to wrap it neatly in one of the blankets that she uses for the children.

"If you reach Dragonstone, please give this to my mother," Levana requested as the knight nodded and accepted the crown before hiding it in the bag across his chest.

"Princess Rhaenyra will receive this," Ser Erryk vowed, "this I promise, Princess Levana."

The female nodded as Ser Erryk left the room. Ser Nandor, on the other hand, stayed behind to guard the princess' door.

"Do you refuse to leave King's Landing because you find it difficult or do you refuse because of your husband?" Ser Nandor asked, "I know that it isn't my place, Princess Levana, but we are talking about life and death."

"The princess knows better than to leave, her life depends on her service to King Aegon."

Levana and Ser Nandor turned to see that Lord Larys Strong had found his way into the chambers. From behind him, the knight was able to identify that he came from another secret passageway hidden in the walls.

"How did you get inside?!" Levana asked as she hurriedly ran towards her children. Princess Aemma and Prince Baelon were crying in confusion as Lord Larys approached the princess, "you would know better than to hide from me, Princess, I might just be able to help you."

"I need none of your services," Levana hissed.

"But you do," Lord Larys replied, "especially since I know that you had plans to escape King's Landing."

The princess looked at her sworn sword before nodding at him.

"You would do better than fight me, Princess Levana," Lord Larys stated, "I can help you just as I helped the Queen with her problems."