【𝟕𝟑】

Ser Nandor escorted Levana as they made their way to Pyke's coast, Airell stood there alongside Galatea and Nesrin - the three females watching the small boat as it continued its approach.

"It looks like a ship from Essos," Airell stated, "but not one of mine."

"My troops have already arrived," Nesrin stated, "and they arrived by land."

"What of Dorne, Ser Nandor?" Levana asked, "any news?"

"They were delayed by Lannisport," Ser Nandor reported, "they won't be here until tomorrow or the day after."

When the small boat arrived at the pier, they were immediately met by Ser Nandor and Ser Harrold, their swords drawn as two hooded figures stepped out of the boat.

"State your business," Ser Harrold stated, "why have you come to Pyke?"

"We're here to see Princess Levana Velaryon."

Galatea turned to Levana who had a puzzled expression on her face. The two knights looked at each other and then back at the hooded figures.

"Take off your cloaks," Ser Nandor ordered, "if you are here to see the Princess, we have the right to see who you are."

The two figures turned to each other and seemed to be hesitant. Levana noticed this and stepped forward towards the knights.

"Princess, stay back," Ser Harrold stated, "we do not know how they are."

"I am Princess Levana," The princess stated, "what business do you have with me?"

"I hardly recognized you," one of the hooded figures chuckled, "it seems like only yesterday when you were nine."

Ser Harrold stepped in front of the princess as one of the hooded figures attempted to approach her, "off with the cloak before I force it off."

Levana placed a hand on Ser Harrold's shoulder and shook her head. The princess watched as the figure nearest to the boat produced a box from it, "we would like to present a gift to the future Queen of the Seven Kingdoms."

"How did you know where she was?" Ser Nandor asked.

"Airell Drahar sailed this way," the male in front of Ser Harrold stated, "people in Essos stated that she was to meet with Princess Levana and her Small Council."

"Who are you?" Levana asked as she walked closer towards the figure, attempting to get a closer look. The male looked up at her and smiled; the princess almost fell backward when Ser Nandor caught her. Soldiers began to surround the two men with their swords drawn as Levana gathered herself.

"Wait, stop!" Levana commanded, "move away from that man."

"Your Grace, do you know him?" Ser Nandor asked as Levana once again approached him, reaching forward to push the hood off his head.

"Hello, beloved."

Levana began to cry at the sight of the man; it felt almost cathartic as she embraced him tightly. The man wrapped his arms around her as well; kneeling down when he felt that Levana was about to fall.

The princess broke away from their embrace to take a good look at him, she touched his face with both her hands in an attempt to assure that she wasn't dreaming.

"Father?" Levana asked, "is it really you?"

Ser Laenor Velaryon smiled at his daughter and wrapped his arms around her again, "I'm here, beloved."

Levana sobbed in her father's arms; unable to speak as Galatea approached them. Her heart swelled with joy at the sight of her former Lord reuniting with his daughter.