【DRAFT #002】

『••✎••』

DRAFT #002: The death of Princess Visenya and Prince Baelor Targaryen | BLOOD & CHEESE

- Originally, as you can see, Aemma & Baelon were not supposed to be the names of Levana and Aemond's children. However, as I wrote the story, it just felt right to give them names that held more weight to Levana's life so I ended up with Aemma (her maternal grandmother) and Baelon (her maternal uncle).

『••✎••』

TRIGGER WARNING: Death, Violence, Murder

The night was deep as Helaena and Levana led their children towards the Tower of the Hand to bid Dowager Queen Alicent a good night just as they would numerous nights before. But for some reason, there was an unsettling feeling that bothered the latter enough but she wouldn't mention it to the other Targaryen who was happily talking to her son.

"Mother?" Visenya called as Levana looked down at her daughter who was waddling at her side with her younger brother, Baelor, in tow.

"Yes, my beautiful?" Levana asked as Visenya thought for a while before finally speaking, "when is father coming home?"

Levana smiled lovingly as they neared the Queen's chambers, "he should be home any moment now, my darling."

While she was far from forgiving her husband about what he had done to her younger brother, Levana would never deny him of their children. He was an amazing father to them and she wouldn't imagine taking away the children from their father.

Helaena opened the doors of Alicent's chambers and walked in with her children; Levana followed her lead with her own as the former began to call out the Dowager Queen's name. There was no response, instead, there was a loud bang on the door and Visenya's shriek filled the air as her younger brother was taken away from her.

"Scream again and you all die," The assailant spoke as he held a knife up to Baelor's neck - Levana could only watch as Visenya ran to her side, clutching her dress. It was only then that she noticed another assailant holding Maelor from the corner of her eye.

"Who are you?" Helaena asked as the of them snickered, "we're debt collectors."

"An eye for an eye, a son for a son."

Levana's eyes shot wide open as she realized who might have sent them. She walked in front of Visenya as Helaena pleaded for the life of her child.

"We only want one to square things off," the other spoke with a chuckle, "won't hurt the rest of you, not one little hair."

The same assailant turned to Levana with a smile, "who would it be, your Grace?"

At this point, Levana could hear Helaena's begging, "a wife's not a son," the other reasoned.

"It has to be a son."

Helaena looked at Levana with reddened eyes as she continued to plead with the assailants, Visenya clutched her mother's skirt as she looked at her younger brother.

"Time's ticking, your Grace," The taller of the two chuckled, "better choose one quick or my partner might just make a wife out of your daughters."

Levana took a deep breath, "who sent you?"

"Doesn't matter," The one holding Maelor responded, "just make your choice."

In her mind, Levana already knew who sent them. She knew very well that only one person was capable of doing such a thing.