Miscalculation

Indeed, the entirety of this place was to commemorate Shredder's victories. You saw Kranng Prime's suit and in a glass case right next to it, the withered form of Kranng Prime itself. You spot a cage littered with machine parts and a humanoid fly buzzing about. Baxter Stockman.

"Trophy slash prison" You think in disgust.

You spot a cage on a pedestal closer to the center of the jumble. Splinter's name is etched on the nameplate. Thankfully it's empty.

"Leo must be close" You reason

Sure enough, as you near Splinters spot of honor, you spy four others just off to the side. Three were empty, but the first one holds a figure you'd know anywhere.

"I won't tell you anything Kari" Leo growls, mistaking your dark figure for Shredder's daughter.

"Good thing I'm not Kari" You softly say, approaching the cage door. "Would you tell me?"

"Y/N?" Leo stares in disbelief

"You better believe it Fearless Leader" You smile "Give me a minute and I'll get you out of there."

Rewiring the lock takes longer than you'd hoped, but there was no alarm when the door finally swings open.

"I can't believe you're here" Leo whispers, falling into your arms

"Can you walk?" You ask worriedly

"I'll be ok" Leo says "Where are the others?"

"Nearby" You assure him

You turn to lead Leo out the way you'd come in and are met with about a dozen Foot soldiers.

"Shoulda brought more guys" You scoff "Cause there ain't no way you're stopping me from leaving"

They all rush you and Leo.

"Typical Foot reaction, no words, just action" You smirk, happy at the thought of beating someone up for what has been done to Leo

"We both know you like it that way" Leo chuckles "Sometimes I wonder why you picked me and not Raph."

"Don't even go there" You scold "You know Raph can't hold a candle to you."

"Awww, I thought I had a chance" Raph's voice butts in.

"Wha?" You stare, confused "That powder should've have you out longer than that"

"Powder?" Leo questions, barely blocking a blow

"We're mutants" Donnie says, joining in the fight "You should have upped the dosage."

"It's a good thing she didn't" Mikey says, "There's no end to these guys."

You look up and sure enough, more soldiers are pouring through the doors.

"They must have taken my advice" You mutter

"Or there was a silent alarm" Donnie rolls his eyes "That is why you never leave without your hacker."

"You drugged my brothers and came alone!" Leo exclaims, still stuck on that bit of information.

"Fight now, talk later" You say

The four of you create a protective circle around Leo. He tries to protest, but none of you would have it. He was too weak to properly fight.

"Wish April was able to back us up" You say, taking out another foot goon "We've gotta get out of here before Fishface and Razar show up."

"Don't forget about Bebop and Rocksteady" Mikey says

"Who?" You ask

"Nevermind" Raph says "We don't have April, but we do have backup.

Just then there was a commotion at the door. Foot soldiers go flying in all directions.