Adjusting

My memory was back. Trying to adjust to everything that had happened. I still have some missing pieces. For example, I can't remember how I got pregnant. What happened? At least everyone has been pretty patient. I hope I can get my memory back fully soon.
"Courtney?" I looked up to see my dad Harry.
"Yeah?"
"Dinner is ready so come on down when you're ready. Ariel is also here."
"I'll be right there. Just give me a minute." I said.
"Alright." My dad said and headed back downstairs. I sighed and looked down at my stomach. Was I ready for this? I don't know if I can be a mom? Shaking my head, I cleared my thoughts and headed downstairs. My dad Harry was setting the table, my papa Niall was already digging in with my dad scolding him.autumn, Kian and Alexandria were just laughing and Ariel was just shaking her head while chuckling. I walked into the room and it got quiet.
"Don't let me ruin your fun." I said as I sat down.
"How are you feeling sweetie?" My dad Niall asked.
"I'm fine, can we just eat." I asked.
"Babe." Ariel started
"Please, not now. I just want to eat. I'm fine." I said. I was tired of everyone walking on egg shells around me.  We then ate as a family with laughs and jokes. I just had to keep telling myself that things were going to get better.