Chapter 32

Harry's POV
What do I do? My baby girl is hurting and I don't know what i am supposed to do. I don't want to stress Niall out especially he is carrying out fifth child. I mean he is only five months going on six in a few days. Courtney is out of the hospital but Niall and I were told to keep an eye on her. I laid down exhausted from the past few days at the hospital.
"Harry, love is everything alright?" Niall asked as he sat by my feet holding his five almost six month stomach.
"I'm just worried about Courtney. I don't know what to do? I mean do we charge the kid? Get a restraining order? I mean he's in what fifth grade?" I said in frustration as I sat up and tugged at my hair.
"Harry I'm sure there's something we can do. I mean I know we have practically had to drag Courtney to school but do we really have to get the police involved? I mean she's just s child." Niall said worried
"I know but I'm worried Niall. What if this happens again not now but when she's older. Are we just going to let him or some other guy get away with it?!" I asked in anger
"No but-" Niall said but I cut him off.
"I'm getting a lawyer to look into this and that is final!" I said in anger and left the room. I headed upstairs to check on Courtney. I opened her door and was happy to see her smiling a bit. At least she had her siblings to try a distract her from the situation currently going on. I could see Kian playing blocks, Darcy coloring, and Alexandria playing dolls with Courtney. They were also talking and laughing with each other which made me a little happier. At least Courtney had not only Niall and I but her siblings as well it could support her and put a smile on her face. All I want is for her and her siblings to be happy.