Chapter 42

Courtney's POV
It's been four months since I found out I was pregnant. It feels really weird being pregnant around the same time as my dad though. I mean we're only a month apart from each other. What am I going to do? I know that it won't be easy on my dads to not only raise my brother or sister and helping me with my child.
I was going to see the gender today. My girlfriend Ariel was going to go with me.
"Thanks for coming with me." I say as Ariel picked me up.
"Welcome. Everything will be okay don't worry."Ariel said with a smile.
"I hope so" I say and lol at the window as we pass by everything to get to the clinic.
"So do your dads know what they're having?" Ariel asked
"Yeah I'm getting a little brother" I say with a smile.
"So it's three girls and three boys now?" Ariel asks.
"Yup well four if I'm having a little boys" I say with a smile.
"Do you want a boy?" Ariel asks
"I'm not sure. I just want my baby to be healthy" I say
"What if it's twins?" Ariel asked me. I haven't thought of that. I mean twins run in my family.
"I don't think I could handle twins on my own." I say scared.
"But you're not alone." Ariel said and parked the car.
I looked up to see that we were here.
I take a breather and then get out of the car to go into the clinic with Ariel.
I then check in and sit down next to Ariel who holds my hand and try to soothe my nerves.
"People are staring. They're probably judging me because I'm a teen mom" I say and start to cry.
"Shh it's okay. I'm here" Ariel said and was probably glaring at anybody who looked at me wrong since she was like that.
"Courtney Styles?" I heard a nurse say. I take a deep breath and then get up to follow a nurse back to a room. She checked my height weight, blood pressure then told me to lay down on the bed. This was it I was going to find out what I was having.

(What should Courtney have? Should her child have a disability?)