Chapter 44

I woke up with a headache in an unfamiliar room. Where am I? What happened? I looked around a bit to see some unfamiliar faces. I look to see a lot of people in my room. Two older men, two boys and three girls.
"Oh Courtney thank heavens your okay!" The blonde male said. He looked to be pregnant to. Who was he?
"Niall darling don't crush her" a man with shoulder length wavy brown hair said.
"She okay daddy?" A little girl said.
"She's fine Alexandria" the one with the curly hair said
"Um excuse me but who are you all?" I said confused.
"She doesn't remember us?!" The bleach blonde hair said and started to cry into the shoulder of the wavy hair guy.
"You don't remember me?" A girl with red hair said sitting next to me said.
I shook my head.
"I see your awake" a doctor said coming in.
"What is wrong with her?! She doesn't remember us?!" The blonde yelled with tears in his eyes. He probably would have attacked the doctor if the guy with brown hair hasn't have held him back.
"She hit her head pretty hard causing her to have short term memory loss" the doctor said
"How long does it last?" The wavy brown hair guy said
"It can last for a month maybe even months. It depends on the person. What I would suggest is take it easy with her and try to surround her with this that would be familiar to her. Just take it easy with her like I said" the doctor said
"When can she go home?" The wavy hair one asked
"I'll go get the paper work" the doctor said
"How are you feeling honey?" The blonde one said
"Who are you?" I asked
"I'm your dad Niall and that's your papa Harry" the blonde said with a slight smile.
"Then who are they?" I asked pointing to the others in the room.
"Those are your siblings and girlfriend" the curly one said
"That's your sister Autumn, your sister Alexandria, your brother Kian, your brother Henry and your girlfriend Ariel" the blonde one said.
"I'm sorry but I just can't remember" I say sadly.
The doctor came in and one of my dad's signed some forms Anne I was released to go. I also noticed I was pregnant but can't remember it happening which worries me. What am I going to do if I can't even remember having sex. How will I raise a child by myself? I'm so confused and just wish I could remember.