Chapter 43

Courtney's POV
"Well Courtney it looks like you are having twins." The doctor said.
"T-twins?! B-but I thought I was j-just having one?" I said scared
"Well sometimes one likes to hide behind the other" the doctor said with a smile.
"I-I can't handle twins" I start to cry.
"It's okay. I'm here for you and so are your dads" Ariel said with a smile.
"Would you like to know the genders?" The doctor asks.
"Yes please" I said
"Okay let's see here" the doctor said
"Baby a is.......a boy!" The doctor said. I can't believe it I'm getting a little boy.
"And baby b is hmm a little girl" the doctor said. I can't believe it! Twins?! How am I going to do this?! I think to myself.
"Would you like copies? How many?" The doctor asks
"Um six please" I say and she goes to make the copies.
"Ariel I don't think I can do this?!" I say in worry
"Of course you can. We can do this together" Ariel said
"Ariel I can't put this responsibility on you" I say sadly
"Courtney. We have been dating for two years and I want to do this. You are not going to do this alone." Ariel said and hugged me.
"Here you are. Now just make your next appointment at the front desk and see you soon." The doctor said with a sigh.
Ariel and I then left. I can't believe this is really happening. I'm gonna be a mom. Next thing I knew I felt light headed and then everything went dark.

(What should happen?! Please leave ideas!)