Chapter 3

FF nine months.

I was currently in the hospital waiting for my little miracles to be born. Thankfully it was the summer and school was out. Ahh it hurts! I thought as I felt another contraction.

"Well Niall it looks like your six centimeters." the doctor said.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I yelled

"Shh baby it's okay." I heard my mom say.

I then felt another contraction and screamed.

"Niall would you like an epidural?" The doctor said and I said yes. Next thing I knew they were putting a needle in my back. My body then felt numb as the drugs kicked in. 2 hours later I was ready to push. I was finally going to meet my babies.

"Okay Niall push!" I heard the doctor say and I pushed.

"Again." I pushed harder

"I see the head! Push" I then pushed with all my might and heard a cry.

The nurse then took my baby to clear it off. 5 minutes later I had to push again.

"Push" I pushed again and again

"Niall stop pushing. Nurse clamps." I heard the doctor say.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried

"Don't worry Niall. Okay now push" the doctor said

"It's not breathing" I heard the nurse say as she wiped the second baby.

"Please let me see." I begged and the nurse gave me the baby and I pulled my hospital gown down and held the baby skin to skin. For three hours I held the baby close to me until I heard a faint cry.

"It's a miracle!" The nurse said

"Courtney Hope Horan" I said looking down at my baby.

"This little bundle needs a name" the nurse said and came over with my other baby and put it in my other arm.

"Autumn Alexia Horan" I said. As I looked at them I noticed that Courtney looked like Kyle with her blue eyes and blonde hair. I then looked and saw that Autumn had brown hair like me and bright blue eyes.

"Congratulations Niall" my mom said

Autumn Alexia Horan

July 17, 2010

7lbs 8 oz 10 in

3pm

Courtney Hope Horan

July 17, 2010

5 lbs 6 oz 8 in

3:05 pm

After a few picture the nurse did some test and I found out that my baby girl Courtney was partially deaf. I didn't care though. They were both perfect in my eyes. No matter what disabilities they may have in the future they are perfect to me. They are my miracles.