Chapter 13

Niall is six months pregnant and I have been working my promotional job for two months now and I love it! I was so happy that I had off today. Niall, the girls, and I were going shopping for the twins.

"I'm so excited I can't wait to go shopping!" Niall says

"Me either" I say with a smile and head to a baby store. Niall and I looked around at a few outfits.

"Daddy! Papa! Look at this!" Courtney says and lifts up a pooh bear and tigger onesie with hoods.

"Oh my god!" Niall says happily and takes them from Courtney's hands and hugs her tightly

"I love them princess!" Niall says and we continue to shop. We had gotten a green crib. a jungle theme for the boys nursery

We got a light green paint and some dark greens, yellows and a bunch of others.
"I'm so excited for the nursery!" niall says

"I'm glad love. I can't wait to do it for you! i am going to start it when we get home since you are almost due" Harry says
"Thank you. We still need to pick names for the boys" I say and kiss Harry.
"Ew!" I turn around and see Courtney and Autumn making faces.
"Why you saying ew" I say with a laugh
"Kissy yucky!" Autumn says
Harry and I both laugh. We pay for the things we got and head home. Once we got home the girls ran off to play and I sat on the couch.
"I'm going to go start the nursery love." Harry said and kisses me. Harry then leaves to go start the nursery while I lay down and take a nap. I could not wait for my boys to be here and I could not wait to see the nursery. With that last thought in mind fell asleep.
(Comment boy names!)