A memory comes into light

"Here's a photo album from when you were little up to about now or so. Why don't you have a look. We love you." My dad Harry said and left my room. As soon as he left the room I started looking through the photo album hoping to remember something. Anything. Please just let me remember something about my family.

She starts to go through the album slowly and looking at the picture slowly and carefully and she closes her eyes to to see if she remembers anything from her childhood. When she pictures the picture that was in the album she sees a blank.

"Come on come on" she says as she was looking theough the album some more and at the pictures of her and her sister Autumn together.

Courtney remembers some picture once she sees it the memory disappears like a cloud of smoke, and she continues to look at the album to see if she might remember a good and a funny memory.

She just wants to remember something. Heck it can be even how she got pregnant since she can't remember having sex with anybody. She wants to remember her Dads and her siblings.

"Come on remember! Remember!" Courtney thought as she looked through the pictures some more

Courtney sees a picture that starts coming into light

"I remember this picture" she says as she was looking at the picture some more to have it come into light some more

Courtney is taken into the picture and she sees the killer whale standing next to her once it had come up onto the dock

"I remember getting wet after this" she says cause once the killer whale went into the water again and it waved goodbye to her cause she feels the coldness come back to her cause the water felt cold to the touch afterwards and she had to get a new outfit on before they went to see more animals like the penguins.

At least she remembered something.