Chapter 30

Harry's POV
Niall and I do not know what to do. Courtney refuses to leave home. She won't go to school or even go over Sienna's. Niall and I are really worried and feel like horrible parents because we don't know what to do.
I mean that little boy touched my baby inappropriately! Should I file charges against him? I sigh in frustration as I sit on the couch.
"Harry what's wrong?" Niall asked concerned
"I'm worried about Courtney. She refuses to go to school and won't even go to Sienna's house." I say.
"We'll think of something" Niall says. Just then Alexandria comes out of their playroom.
"Daddy! Papa! Where Courtney?! I want to play with her!"  Alexandria said excitedly.
"I don't think that's a good idea right now." I said
"Why not?" Alexandria said confused.
"She a little sad right now" I said
"I go cheer her up!" Alexandria said and before I could stop her she was running to Courtney's room.
"Now what?" I say to Niall
"Let's hope she can cheer her up a bit." Niall said
Courtney's POV
I'm so scared to come out of my room. If I go to Sienna's I'll see Jaxon and if I go to school I might see him. I'm so scared to leave. I start to cry as I think about Jaxon touching me. Just then I hear a knock on my door.
"Go away!" I yell
"Sissy it me! Come play!" Alexandria said
"Go away!" I say again and cry
"Please come play! It make you feel better!" Alexandria said
"No it won't! Just leave me alone!" I say and hear little feet running away. I then look around and find something sharp. I then go into the bathroom near my room and start to cut. I don't want this anymore! All I feel is him on me. Goodbye Papa, Goodbye Daddy, Goodbye Autumn, Goodbye Kian, Goodbye Alexandria I thought.

(Don't worry this isn't the end. What should Niall and Harry do? Comment!)