Chapter 23

I can't believe that Harry and I have been married for 4 years already. Time sure did fly by. Our kids are getting so big. Can't believe Courtney and Autumn are already eight and Kian and Alexander are six. Before I know it they'll be in high school, then college, then have their own lives.
"Niall?" I look up to see my wonderful husband Harry looking up at me.
"Are you alright?" Harry asked concerned.
"Yes I just can't believe my baby girls are starting third grade and the boys are starting first. They're getting too big! I want them to stop growing Harry!" I say starting to cry.
"Hey shh. It's okay. You know I have been taking a picture of them at the beginning of and the end of each school year and it's just showing how much they are growing. That means they are turning out wonderful just like you." Harry said and kissed my forehead.
"I wish they were still babies still though" I say sadly.
"Would you like another one?" Harry asked me
"I don't know" I say unsure.
"Why not? We still have time to have another. I mean we're only 23 and 24." Harry says.
"I'll think about it. I mean I don't think I could handle twins again." I say unsure.
"Just think about it love." Harry says and kisses me.
"I will. Now let's go get our children ready for school."Harry says and takes my hand in his and we go get the kids ready for their first day in school again.

(Should Niall and Harry have another child? If so boy or girl? Also I was thinking about making either one of Harry and Niall's kids either gay or transgender but not entirely sure. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.)