Chapter 29

Courtney will not come out of her room. Niall and I were really worried. What happened at Sienna's house that she isn't telling us? I thought worriedly.
"Courtney are you okay. Daddy and I are worried about you?" I say concerned for my daughter
"Go away!" I heard Courtney sniffle.
I tried to open the door but it was locked. I sighed and see Autumn downstairs playing with her doll.
"Autumn can you come here for a second?" Autumn ran over with a smile on her face.
"Yes papa" she asked happily.
"Could you do papa a favor and go check on your sister Courtney. She won't come out of her room" I say worried
"Okay!" Autumn says and runs off. I quietly follow behind her and see Courtney let Autumn in. I come up to the door and listen in. What I hear really upsets me.

Courtney's POV
I would not leave my room. I was so scared of seeing Jaxon again. I know he wasn't supposed to touch me like that so why did he? I'm so confused I haven't eaten at all. I have taken many showers to try to run his hands off me but I can still feel him touching me. I start to cry as I think what would of happened if I hadn't bitten his hand and ran. I hear a knock on my door and sigh. I really don't want to talk to papa. I'm too scared. I go over to the door and unlock it and am surprised to see Autumn. I let her in and shut the door.
"Are you okay sissy? I'm worried" autumn said
"No I'm not" I say and start to cry.
"Why? What's wrong?" Autumn said
"I feel so ashamed! Sienna's brother touched me!" I say scared and start to cry again.
"What do you mean?" Autumn asked
"He was touching my body and I didn't like it!" I cried as I fell to the floor.
"Talk to papa! I'm sure he can help" autumn said
"I'm too ashamed to. What if he doesn't love me anymore! I couldn't even do anything" I cry more.

Harry's POV
I can't believe my daughter is going through this. I want to hurt that boy so bad for hurting my daughter but I have to be rational about this. I sigh and open the door and sit next to Courtney. I wrap my arms around her and surprisingly she wraps them back and just cries in my arms.
"Shh princess papa's got you" I say and hold my daughter close.
"I'm scared papa" courtney said
"Shh everything will be okay. We'll get through this together" I said and just held my daughter as she cried in my arms.

(What should happen next?)