Niall's day out with the girls part 2

I had just finished getting the girls dressed. We need to get Courtney's hearing air fixed for her one ear. We then head to get a new battery for Courtney's hearing aid cause her other one had exploded.

"Girls we are going to go to breakfast just the three of us" Niall says as he gets the diaper bag packed cause the girls will need changed as they were out and about on their day out

Courtney and her sister was excited to go to breakfast that morning instead of eating at home like they do every morning

"I want you girls on your best behavior" he says as he leaves the house with the girls in tow to go to breakfast that morning

Both girls nod as they get in their car seats so they could go out to breakfast with papa that morning.
"Where you want to eat?" I said to my daughters
"IHOP!" Autumn said
"Me too!" Courtney said excitedly
I then drive to ihop. Once we are seated we get our drinks and look at the menu.
"What would you like to drink?" Our waitress said with a smile.
"I'll have water please" I say
"Chocolate milk!" Courtney says
"Apple juice!" Autumn said
Once she comes back with our drinks we order
"I'll have a stack of chocolate chip pancakes" I say
"I want chocolate chip pancakes like daddy!" Courtney says
"I want French toast!" Autumn says. She then puts our order in. Once she comes back she places our food down.
"Anything else I can get you?" She asks kindly
"No thank you" I say and she leaves to go wait on some more people. While we we were eating the girls were telling me about how a few days ago they had fun with Harry while I had to work late.
"Papa let us watch little mermaid!" Courtney said excitedly
"And beauty and the beast!" Autumn said as they both ate.
"Really?!" I said pretending to be shocked even though I wasn't because Harry already told me what they did.
"Daddy?" Courtney asked
"Yes princess" I say with a smile because she had chocolate all over her face from her chocolate chip pancakes.
"Who that? He keep staring at us?" Courtney said looking at someone behind me. I turn around and my smile instantly falls. It was my ex boyfriend. The girls real father.....Kyle.
"No one sweetie just eat" I say and continue to eat. We continue to eat and once we are done. I pay the bill and leave with the girls and hoping to avoid Kyle but that doesn't seem to work today.
"Hello Niall" Kyle said just as I was about to walk out the door with the girls. I took a deep breath and slowly turned around. I was not ready to face the man who left me to raise my daughters alone.