Chapter 36

Time has passed since that day in court. My baby girl Courtney along with her sister Autumn are sixteen now. Alexandria and Kian are fourteen and our son Henry is the youngest at eight years old. I want at least one more child but I don't think Niall does. I mean we barely have room in this house as it is. Maybe we should talk about it.
"Dad! I'm going out?!" I could hear Courtney yell.
"Where do you think you are going missy?" I asked curiously.
"I'm going out with a friend. See ya!" Courtney said and ran out the door before I could stop her. I ran outside to see her hop into a car with some girls and guys.
"Where did I go wrong?" I asked myself
"It's not your fault dad. Courtney's just trying to deal with her pain in a rebellious way." Her sister Autumn said.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused
"I've already said too much" Autumn said and ran away to her room.
"Are you okay love?" Niall asked
"I'm just worried about Courtney" I say
"She's a teenager she will be fine" Niall said
"How are you so sure?" I asked
"Because she is strong and stubborn like you" Niall said and kissed me.
"Ew!" I looked over to see our youngest Henry. He has Niall's blue eyes and my curly brown hair.
"Hey buddy! What's up?" I asked as I squat down to Henry's height.
"Snack!" Henry said happily.
"Alright" I say and make Henry a snack.
"Well I have to go take Alexandria to her weekly appointment" Niall said
"Bye love" I say and kiss Niall.
"Alexandria! Let's go!" Niall yelled.
"I'm coming!" Alexandria yelled an came down in a purple shirt and blue jeans. She had Niall's blue eyes and my curly brown hair. I'm glad she was finally becoming comfortable with herself.
"Bye dad!" Alexandria said and kissed my cheek. Next thing I knew she was out the door with Niall.
I just hope things go well.