Seeing Him Again

"Niall is that you?" Kyle said as he walked closer to me.

"I have to go" I say going to walk away and holding each of the girls hands.

"Niall can we please talk" Kyle said.

"You lost the chance for us to talk when you walk out on me" I said and headed outside to the car. I then put the girls in the car and turned around to be faced with Kyle.

"How old are they?" Kyle asked looking at me with sadness in his eyes but I ignored it.
"They are two. Now I have to go" I say
"Please Niall" Kyle begs.
"I have to-" my words are cut off when I feel an immense pain. I fall to my knees clutching my stomach holding my stomach.
"Niall what's wrong?" Kyle said in a panic. I didn't want him in the car with my daughters and I but I had no choice at the moment.
"Please Kyle. Please I need you to take me to the hospital" I beg Kyle. Kyle nods and helps me into the car.
Kyle then drives me to the hospital.
"Daddy okay?" Courtney asked in worry
"Daddy hurt?" Autumn asked
"I'm fine princesses. Your brothers have finally decided to make an appearance." I say in pain
"Really?!" Both the girls say excitedly
I nod in pain and next thing I know Kyle is helping me rush into the hospital.
"Please somebody help him! He's in pain!" Kyle says not knowing that I'm actually pregnant and in labor.
"Kyle here's my phone. Please call Harry" Niall says in pain as he's wheeled away to a room with two crying girls by me wanting to be with their daddy.
I hit the name Harry and wait for him to pick up.
Harry's POV
I was just getting done at the jeweler's. After two years together I was finally going to ask Niall to marry me. The babies would be here soon and I know for a fact I want to spend the rest of my life with Niall. I also had went to the court and made it so that I was legally Courtney and Autumns other father. Just as I was leaving the jewelers my phone started to ring.
"Hello is this Harry?" An unfamiliar voice said
"Yes but who is this and why do you have my boyfriends phone?" I said confused
"My name is Kyle and Niall is in the hospital" Kyle said
"I'll be there as soon as I can" I said and hung up. I then quickly drove to the hospital. I quickly rushed up to the receptionist.
"Niall Horan?! What room is he?! He's my boyfriend!" I said worried.
"Papa!" I hear two voices say and run over to me. I pick up Courtney and hold Autumns hand.
"He's in room 20A" I rush to Niall's room to see him sleeping. I put Courtney down and rush over to hold his hand. The girls come over right by me.
"Niall please be okay" I say and kiss his hand.
"H-Harry" Niall says and slowly opens his eyes
"Yes. I'm here love" I say and kiss his forehead.
"The boys are coming" Niall says with a smile
"I know" I say with a smile.
Just then a nurse comes in and checks me.
"Well Niall it looks like your ready to deliver. On the count of 3. 1..2..3" the nurse said.
Niall then pushed with all of his might.
"Again" the nurse said as Niall pushed and squeezed the life out of my hand.
"I see the head!" The nurse said. Niall pushed again and then we heard a cry.
"Baby a is here!" The nurse said and have the baby to another nurse to clean off. About 5 minutes later Niall was pushing again and squeezing the life out of my hand.
"Niall stop pushing" the nurse said and worried filled our minds.
She then got some clamps and cut something.
"Push Niall!" The nurse said and Niall pushed again and then we heard a cry.
"Baby b is here" the nurse said
They then took out second baby to clean him off.
I then kissed him and released his hand and lifted a bag off the ground and whispered something to the nurse and handed her the bag.
I went over to Niall who was confused but I kissed him to reassure him that everything was okay.
A few minutes later a nurse came back with our babies and put them in Niall's arms. He didn't realize what it said on the onesies.
"They're so cute" Niall said
I then kissed Niall. He then looked down and his eyes and mouth both widened in shock.
Baby A's onesie said daddy will you
Baby b's onesie said please marry our papa?" Niall then looked up to see me down on one knee with a ring.
"A-are you serious?" Niall said in shock
"Yes. I love you Niall and there is no one I would rather spend it with. Will you Niall James Horan marry me?" I said
"Yes" Niall said and I kissed him. I then slid the ring on his finger.
"What shall we name them?" I say
"This one that has my blue eyes is Alexander James Styles." Niall said
"And this one is Kian Edward Styles" I said looking at the one who had my eyes.
"Girls come meet your baby brothers" I said. The girls then came over to meet their brothers. Niall's mom and brother then came to visit us. We all took some pictures with the new additions. I was engaged to a wonderful man and had the four best children in the world. Life could not be any more perfect.

Alexander James Styles
7lbs 6 in 8 oz
April 12th, 2012
3:30 pm

Kian Edward Styles
5lbs 6 in 7 oz
April 12th, 2012
3:35pm
Niall and I then filled out the birth certificate and spent the rest of the day surround by his mom, brother and our children.