Chapter 39

Alexandria's POV
I'm worried. My sister won't come out of her room. Did something happen to her? Even though we're a few years apart Courtney and I are really close. I'm worried about her. I sigh and take my pill. I then head to my sister's room.
"Courtney?" I call as I knock on her door.
"Go away Alexandria!" Courtney yelled. I could tell that her voice was cracked which meant she was crying.
"Come on Courtney. Please just talk to me." I say worriedly.
"I said no! Now go away!" Courtney yelled through her door.
I sigh and head downstairs. Maybe I should talk to dad and papa about this? I thought and head downstairs.
"Hey Kian. Have you seen dad and papa?" I asked my twin brother.
"In the kitchen." Kian said and continued with his video game.
"Dad? Papa?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.
"What is it Alexandria?" Papa Harry asked looking at me.
"Is Courtney okay? I mean she has been up in her room all day crying." I said
"Are you sure?" My Dad Niall asked
"Yeah. I'm worried. She normally tells me when something bothers her but she won't." I say sadly.
"I'm sure it's nothing. I'll go check on her." My papa Harry said as he hugged me.
"Why don't you run along and I'll see what's bothering your sister?" Papa Harry said.
I kissed his cheek and ran off to go draw.

Courtney's POV
I feel so broken. First the thing with Jaxon when I was little and now this. Why did this happen to me? I mean I would never wish this kind of pain on anyone including my siblings. I could feel my phone vibrate as I laid motionless on my bed. I grabbed my phone and saw my girlfriend Ariel had texted me.
"Hey babe 😘"
I sighed and texted her back.
"Hey I really don't want to talk right now." I texted back
"Did I do something wrong? 😢" she asked
"No baby. I'll explain later." I said and just laid down.
How could I even face her after what happened? I'm so stupid. I should have never went to that party. How could I even face her after that.

Harry's POV
I could hear the sobbing from Courtney's door. Something was definitely wrong.
"Courtney. Can I please come in?" I asked concerned for my daughter.
"Please just go away!" Courtney yelled.
I did what any parent would do. I just walked right in and what I saw broke my heart. Courtney laid on her bed in tears. I sat next to her and as soon as I sat down onto the bed what Courtney did shocked me. She latched onto me in a hug and cried into my chest.
"Shh it's okay. I'm here" I said trying to reassure my daughter.
"I-it's not okay" Courtney said and sobbed.
"What's wrong princess?" I asked concerned.
"I'm sorry I went out with my friends" Courtney sobbed.
"Why are you sorry about that?" I asked confused.
"Because w-we went to a party a-and I w-went to get a drink and s-some guys g-grabbed me from b-behind a-and they took me up to one of the b-bedrooms and t-they r-raped me p-papa. They raped me!" My daughter yelled.
My heart was torn in two. How dare someone touch my baby like that. Someone is going to pay.
"Shh we'll get through this I promise you" I said and held my daughter that night as she cried herself to sleep. I wish my daughter could catch a break from all this pain.

(Pic of Courtney's girlfriend)